EA Forums - Banner

Pink... Really?

Now that enemies are pink, I have lost all desire to pvp.
Couldn't you have done white text on a red background? Then we'd still have sayings like "red is dead."

Replies

• Could not agree more!!!

Why are you changing the enemy red color to purple/pink/violet while keeping hard to read red color intact?

We don't need to read anything when seeing an enemy but trying to find out how much more green/blue I need to transfer on an already max out silo is really upsetting after doing it so many times.

sighh...another day with a black hole request poll....
  • methuselah
    358 posts Senior Moderator
    lol it has to do with color blind players, no offense intended
  • gamerdruid
    2588 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    If you look ****, the original request came from @Teraformax because of the difficulty he has in reading red. https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/117186/script-to-overwrite-font-color#latest

It doesn't make sense to leave other red text on black but change to the pink/violet/purple colour for other parts of the game.

One problem I see is that there are a lot times red is used on the black background, not just for marking enemies and a lot of work needs doing still. The original discussion did only highlight the problem with the enemy part though, so it is understandable that the only change to accomodate the difficulty was made with the enemy display.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!