Dear each, I used to play sims3 on my pc, deleted and restart - format all programs such as origin, now that pc is fixed I registed origin again log in with my account but I can't use the codes as they already have been used.. Plz help I can't by all of the games again... What can I do?
This are not the Sims forums but follow this steps to get this working.
1. Download Origin from here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/download .
2. Install and update the Origin client.
3. Log in with the account you originally registered and used your game codes on.
4. Go to My Library section of your Origin client (side menu on the left, below the store).
5. Press your game icon and press download.
6. Once finished install and update the game.
7. If you have any expansion sets, press the game icon again and press "View Game Details"
8. Under Add-Ons/Expansion you will find all your extra content for the game.
9. Press download and install and update all of them again.
10. Once finished you are all set to go.
This will work again should you have to do the same thing one day or get a new device. Provided that you have access to your account that you registered your games originally on. Codes are a one time use only and can not be used again. Once used they become tied to that account only and you will have to access your games from that same account again in the future.
If you ever get any technical problems again, feel free to go here next time: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-p/AHQ-English .
Official Sims forums are also here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/ .