EA Forums - Banner

Out of touch with the gaming community

After a month of waiting TA releases the worst version of the game they have. Last time I played Forgotten attacks with morale I left it. It **** that bad. Games are suppose to be fun not work. TA has really destroyed this community with greed trying to suck out every penny from the last of the loyal player's. Why don't you **** trying playing your product and see how enjoyable you have made it. Seriously spend a year of your life with the **** your putting out and then you will understand why your community is gone.

Replies

• methuselah
    88 posts Senior Moderator
    Well that was positive and uplifting :D

Look I've been very outspoken about some of the changes over time have had a negative impact on the overall fun of the game. PvP has slowly but surely almost been ruled out of what is supposed to be a combat game which is really silly. Not everyone loves PvP I get that, even historical C&C'ers oftentimes might prefer skirmish but there should be better balance right now the game is very farmvilleish.

At the end of the day though if you want to express those frustrations constructively there are people here every day listening. The clock can't be turned back, we can't go back 2,125 days (the launch of Closed Beta 1) and redo things but changes are still being made regularly so there are folks trying.

• There have been several comments and requests for forgotten attacks worlds without morale, while I havent really seen many people (if any) requesting forgotten attacks world with morale. There is no benefit I can see of adding morale to forgotten attacks worlds other than to negatively effect game progress speed.
    The same can be said about worlds with horrific starting layouts, there is no reason for those either, other that to satisfy a handful of farming fanatics who don't like seeing things 'too easy' for all players. It seems that over time there have been constant changes to slow things down, to make the worlds take longer to complete.

In my opinion, people want the speed of game progress increased, with better loot rewards and better rp rates, including loot and rp for pvp, more along the lines of the old economy servers. I occasionally visit one of the older worlds and noticed just the other day that on that world, destroying a lvl 56 camp pays the same resources and rp as killing a level 65 camp in new economy. This is one of the main reasons this game has turned into farmville, where everybody wants to find that 6touch tib layout, or the perfect layout for power, crystals or credits. In the old economy base layout was never the sort of critical issue it is in this newer farmville version of the game.
  • I had a slightly different take on it. My thinking is that each of the variations can have their place or moment. (even FA + Morale) Just depends on how often the next worlds are opened up so that players can skip the ones they dont want to go on.
  • Tiberiumz .. you are noob player imho , wait till u played a few yrs , then you wont like the fa, morale servers
  • Iz3zSFXLnGs81 dude why are you posting this here? I think you need to find better people to play with.
  • The spammer has been at his 'work' for over 1 year now. He is one sick person.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thanks for removing the Spam GD
    He sure is a sick syco
  • A little off topic: I didn't remove the spam our anti-spam system did.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • methuselah
    88 posts Senior Moderator
    You should have taken credit druid, no one ever says thank you :p