EA Forums - Banner

Can't play Challenges mode with a specific general

Hello everyone,
I have an issue with the game Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour.
When I try to play the Boss General (AKA general Lang) in the Challenges mode it brings me back to the main menu, however, I do not have the menu options such as load, multiplayer, singleplayer, etc. I only see GLA, USA and China engaging each other while I can select (but not control) a few units.
*I use the Origin version of the game.
* I did not add any mod to the game.

Thanks in advanced for those who help me find a solution!

Replies

• methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    It has been many, many years since I tried this but in order to play Leang don't you have to beat all the other challenges first? Have you don't that?

If you still have questions try here

https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showforum=35

those folks will know, they know everything and they will tell you all about it :p
  • methuselah wrote: »
    It has been many, many years since I tried this but in order to play Leang don't you have to beat all the other challenges first? Have you don't that?

If you still have questions try here

https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showforum=35

those folks will know, they know everything and they will tell you all about it :p

Apparently you don't need to beat all the other challenges to play Leang in Skirmish mode, however, you might need to beat all the other challenges to play Leang in the challenges mode. I heard rumors about that but I'm not so sure, do you know if I must beat all the challenges in hard or medium difficulty? Or I can do so in easy?
    P.S I took a look at the link you sent me and I couldn't really find a support section, I might have missed it.
  • methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    I would just post in the general discussion area. If there is a place they'd rather have it they will move it.....but that sounds like a good place to start for me