EA Forums - Banner

Can't buy points

Replies

• flash351
    3 posts New member
    australia , trying to spend money as well and page will not load ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !
  • senior moderator : I guess they are working on it. That works well on my thrust
  • Disturbed71
    26 posts Senior Moderator
    Thanks for your trust B)

i don`t have any news to that problem, iam not involved in any process, but its a normal working day and iam quite shure that they do, whatever they can, to let the fund system run again.

And as many of you said before, its not only about game performance, its about money, no one will lost from you - and in the past this problems have 110% attention to all involved officials.
    I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.

• youre most welcome :)

If I am correct, this problem always occus on the 1st of november. If I recall correctly it has to do with the security certificate on every computer. As i expect EA is a professional software developer, i assume they knew on forehand that this was going to happen, so its very frustrating, and very unprofessional of EA.

Also the past has learned us, that if they say they are working on it, it could take weeks ^^.
  • Still down, It doesn't appear to be a priority. It would be useful if someone could tell us what's going on.
  • Hi all,

I want to reassure you that we are aware of the problem and are working on a solution to get it fixed asap.

Dirk
  • the same problem . the link for add fund no open . from italy
  • trying to open link add fund : page will not load
  • trying to get funds from gemany - don't work
  • We aware of the problems buying funds and are working on a fix. We will keep you posted on any updates.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
  • EA community manager...you need to update the landing page scroll with information about this issue. There is no excuse for the lack of respect for your customers.
    Your online support person directed me back too this forum I was under the impression there would be a link too Envision but no instead. there is this thread with your classic none response "we aware of the problem"
    ..... really then why haven't you already brought the game down for a emergency change and updated the pointer in the add fund link for the funds function too point too the new server so we dont get a end point error yet..Your mgmt was aware this change was going to happen, and yet no one thought that gee maybe we ought to make sure the pointers point too the new end point when we switch over doh!...

Come on your customers deserve better then this.. for the record I don't blame the worker bee's at EA I blame your greedy upper management that apparently have no clue what customer service is, and clearly take the customer base for granted.
  • another day and we still can not buy funds....in order to make money we the community need to buy funds right???
  • For 2 days I haven't been able to be much needed funds. Might have to delay Fortress attack, because lack of Repair Time. The thrill of this game is waning fast.
  • Any news about that matter, any info ?
  • gamerdruid
    3181 posts Moderator
    As far as I am aware EA are responsible for the funds purchase part of the system. As has been noted already in this extended (merged) thread, they are aware of the issue and someone (a team) is trying to resolve it. Please keep posting politely that you can't access funds, spend funds or buy funds so that others may be kept aware of the problem.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • working on fundsproblem, it is only wee saving money hehe

How hard can it be?

Buy fonds redirect back to loginsite....

Fix it !!!
  • I can't buy Fund, just the moment I need it.
    EA: you just have to give us a reward no?
  • West-Ham2
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    i also cant buy funds. been trying for 2 days now
  • i can't buy fund, please my CP is now limited to 100 :(
  • two days without buy funds, my RP and CP are expired, this is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !!!!!