EA Forums - Banner

Admins (EA), please give us a update related Command and Conquer (Generals 2). Fans patiently waitin

EA please let us know something. It's about time!
You guys told us the game should continue 1 month after the cancellation. That was the last thing we heard.
Also Greg Black returned to EA in november 2017 for an unannounced project. This gives us hope..

Replies

• methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    This is the general chat area for Tiberium Alliances. There is a forum area for Generals, it isn't very active so I'll leave this here in case anyone wishes to answer at which point I'll move this to the right forum. I feel your pain, I saw the Greg Black news, but I would not hold my breath. My outside looking in evaluation of EA at this time is that PC only games are pretty clearly not the focus at this time.

Hopefully one day that will change.
  • we should get all the cnc fans together to crowd fund and buy cnc from ea, give it back to the fans, and have it administered by the fans, for the fans. lets open it right up and have enough styles and rule sets tried out, that eventually it will become the best game ever played or developed. what in human history has ever been more enthralling than war? anyways i loved generals, it had a quality to it that just made it more real than most games. USA vs China vs Russia vs Islamic extremism. Especially with Trump, Putin, ****,Kim Jong alll existing in our lifetimes together.people would love to run through battlefields using special abilities with. if it was my game i would emulate as much of reality as possible,
  • we should get all the cnc fans together to crowd fund and buy cnc from ea,

Highly improbable
    Images not allowed? How dare you!
  • HOPE_1134 wrote: »
    we should get all the cnc fans together to crowd fund and buy cnc from ea,

Highly improbable

all your replies are negative and condescending buddy, have a lil Hope for the future maybe.
  • methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2018
    lol at your pun

Hope's a good sort he's just been around awhile so he's (understandably) somewhat disillusioned about the future of C&C.