EA Forums - Banner

Servers down for 10 hours and no refund for resources or other items.

This is unacceptable. I don't care that you have technical issues, fair enough, things happen. But after 10 hours of down time on a perpetual world, the resources, command points, repair time, all the things that would normally accumulate over time never happened and that is bull ****. There are lots of people playing this game that pay lots of money to EA and in return we get a 10 hour down time with nothing accumulating. If you run a perpetual world game, and technical issues happen, there needs to be a system to return the loss of resources upon the server being restored. I can guarantee there are lots of people who feel the same but will never take the time to say so because they don't think that a big company like EA cares, but I'll tell you one thing. The more EA takes advantage of their paying customers, the more people are going to stop buying your products.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2726 posts Moderator
    The 'lost' resources never were lost. You lost production over time but so did every single player on a world affected. You lost no advantage or had no disadvantage because of the loss so where does the need for compensation come in?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!