EA Forums - Banner

No more tacitus

Since the last update on world 11

all base near the tacitus are destroy

In the patch update it's write
"the fortress now remembers the attackers, it will not be possible anymore to evade retaliation"

What it's mean exactly a player can only have one tacitus on each world ?

We have already 20 tacitus on this world perhaps a world record and we can't do more ?

Replies

• I thought it was designed to prevent players leaving the attacking alliance during an attack to allow un-badged players to get a badge not a method of preventing further attacks.

Has anyone killed the fortress recently?
    Is it every player with a badge close to the fortress that is attacked, or just the recent fortress killers?

There are a number of World 11's - some language specific ones. Which world are you referring to? General World 11 or one of the language worlds?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • FR 11

We have kill the tacitus the 26/11

the tacitus is rebuild

but all people who have kill him c'ant approach they are kill

after the tacitus we have all change our alliance it's allow us to have this in the pantheon
    mini_417825Capture.png
  • gamerdruid
    548 posts Moderator
    It is supposed to target you if you have just killed the fortress or were in the killing fortress during the last series of attacks. (I don't know how it determines this.)

After the revenge attacks have finished you should be ok to return to the central area and resume killing the fortress.

Did the fortress remove your satellite codes?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • we aren't target after this tacitus
    but we go away

We keep our satellite code
    the killing time was more longer than the other tacitus
    we can now accces to the tacitus and we are no more kill

i 'll say you if it the same for the 21 tacitus of the team
  • Hi!

„the fortress now remembers the attackers, it will not be possible anymore to evade retaliation”

What does this mean exactly?
    How many days is attacking back after recovering from the forgotten?