EA Forums - Banner

disruption after maintenance

because on some accounts where I have the password appears the message "sorry, we did not find a user with this name or password"
thank you
regards

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2914 posts Moderator
    There has been no maintenance for quite some time the last being before Christmas.

You will need to give a little more information too. Which accounts, which worlds, when was the last time you used those accounts (approximate timescale will be enough). No mod has access to data such as this and I don't think the developers do either. Have you tried EA help?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • yes I know that the maintenance was before Christmas, but the problems are always after, are accounts of friends, I keep moving occasionally, I have the passwords and even the replacement, the password does not work anymore but the replacement yes , I'm sure that are not handled by others, there are funds left that are always the same so I do not understand the problem, unfortunately it was not the only account with which I had problems
    the server is Mondo 3 Italia
    thank you
    regards
  • gamerdruid
    2914 posts Moderator
    There is a system in place to recover lost or forgotten passwords which is probably what EA support suggest you use. To do that you need access to the original email address used which I suspect is not possible.

As a side note, sharing credentials (login details including passwords) is against the Terms of Service so they may not be very sympathetic to you with regard to this problem.
  • 1) of course is the first thing I tried to do, the email is correct and already registered on the EA site, but being personal I have no possibility of access to it, and this is right
    2) if replacement is permitted https://gyazo.com/1c5846c8ba77e6cb20f17713444a1509 for obvious reasons of tactics and strategy, the passage of giving passwords to third parties is obvious and therefore tolerated, it is a "secret of puffin"

however my substantive question is what may cause this problem
    thanks
    regard
  • gamerdruid
    2914 posts Moderator
    I don't know what will cause the issue.

Your point 2) ignores the fact that only a replacement using the substitute system is permitted despite tactics and strategy implying more is needed. For game design reasons the developers of the game originally excluded the ability to do PvP and to sector jump, latter developers have refined that by giving players an option about what level of access a substitute should have. The have either not considered or decided against adding the excluded abilities when they have redesigned the substitute system.
  • sorry for the delay, mine is not controversy, I would like to know only if up the old servers can be problems of this kind
    for example, on my account 2 years ago after a maintenance I did not receive more gift packages on fields and outposts, the problem was solved in the next update
    thanks for everything
    regards