EA Forums - Banner

Alliance help

Hi, I joined an alliance and I want to move my base to the leader's territory. I am a new player. How do I move the base without froghopping 700 coordinate units away?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2783 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Two choices - move 40 spaces at a time over days (or weeks) depending on your base numbers and sizes or sector jump to the correct general area and move. You need to decide which is the best option for you and the alliance. Discuss it with your leader who will hopefully be an experienced player and be able to advise you best in the context of the world you're on.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Two choices - move 40 spaces at a time over days (or weeks) depending on your base numbers and sizes or sector jump to the correct general area and move. You need to decide which is the best option for you and the alliance. Discuss it with your leader who will hopefully be an experienced player and be able to advise you best in the context of the world you're on.

He's not experienced... Perhaps I'll just go solo because I don't really feel like jumping 800 units... Thanks for your answer! :)
  • gamerdruid
    2783 posts Moderator
    Maybe you should try to join with an experienced leader :)
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!