EA Forums - Banner

TA your twitter account is dead

CnCTA seems like nobody is incharge of your twitter account the last tweet was March 25 2015. No Iron Curtain, no more free stuff, nothing to tweet.

Replies

• nothin for u
  • methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    The TA team decided the Twitter feed wasn't working response wise and so it is dormant at this time.
  • takes a while to catch on eh, persistence is rewarded
  • twittter works on everyone except TA its kind of hard to accept it
  • That's coz all EA care about is FIFA The Sims Starwars battlefield and COD .. that's why they took away sponsor pay ... Codes and stuff .. funny how other titles keep getting updates on Twitter etc !!!!
  • methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    Satak1 wrote: »
    twittter works on everyone except TA its kind of hard to accept it

It isn't really about accepting it, EA/Envision made the decision that the marketing and promotion of TA on Twitter had reached a point of not being productive and focused elsewhere. That doesn't mean there was no benefit at all it just means that the benefit versus the effort had reached a point where it was no longer a good use of resources and that seems pretty understandable to me anyway.
  • methuselah wrote: »

It isn't really about accepting it, EA/Envision made the decision that the marketing and promotion of TA on Twitter had reached a point of not being productive and focused elsewhere. That doesn't mean there was no benefit at all it just means that the benefit versus the effort had reached a point where it was no longer a good use of resources and that seems pretty understandable to me anyway.

Where is the benefits to TA ... And why don't we get any serious assistance with issues .. no one really does athing about the abuse on global also no new units , upgrades, no upgrade of the basic RT , CP .. and the like that we been asking ... Also why do we get mainly forgotten attacks servers ... Need I go on ... I see is same old same old and many old loyal players leaving r not bothered anymore .. this games too stale now .. needs seriously upgrades also a different way ... Also the dictatorship on servers has been left to go unchecked and addressed !!!
  • Also to add to this .. on wrath 18 .. there was players using fake account... And causing hit for the player whos name he stole ... And was reported and nout done!!!!
  • methuselah wrote: »

I get it too, twitter works if there is something exciting going on to tweet everyday but if there is nothing exciting going on then twitter is really a waste of resources and time.