EA Forums - Banner

PTE Server reset January 12

Prev1
enigm
100 posts Community Manager
Hey everyone,

we will reset PTE today and with we will deploy 17.6.1. The reset will happen between 12:00 and 15:00 UTC.

This versions contains a fix for the fortress revenge markers. To speed things up in regard to endgame testing we will reduce alle necessary timers.

Replies

• If the world is 400 x 400 and starting units are lvl 30 it might be nice if first POI, tunnels and first bases were at a similar level.

nelson
  • Hi enigm. If You want we quickly tested the new patch of the game, then give us some other cheat codes for this. We need at least another 2 cheat code. First for fast movement and the second cheat code for quick repairs.
  • Lucyli753
    74 posts Senior Moderator
    Hey @pulstar_ru ,
    thanks for the note, you`ll get the those cheats soon. :)
  • holy secret society **** goin on by why the perma ban threats over trollin? over alliance names? its just a veteren server. 1 server.
  • gamerdruid
    938 posts Moderator
    edited January 12
    As it is only EA customer support that can issue the permanent in-game bans, it is them that you should address your issue to not here in the forum. Alliance names can be thought of as being protected so you need to choose carefully a unique name, especially if it is a successful name you choose to be similar to. The same applies to usernames. Passing yourself off as another player is a 'no no' in any community not just here. Oh, and don't hijack threads or a ban here may follow!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • The server has actually stopped working. We can't move, can't attack... Everything froze
  • ok druid appreciate the threatening response.
  • Nice, crates look fine in spanish interface. ;-)

Regards, iguanaworld.
  • gamerdruid
    938 posts Moderator
    Many are having problems on the PTE - the developers are aware of this. They will investigate as soon as they can, but most likely it will be Monday before errors are corrected.
  • pulstar_ru
    9 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Lucyli753 wrote: »
    Hey @pulstar_ru ,
    thanks for the note, you`ll get the those cheats soon. :)

Thank you for promptly responded and gave a cool cheat codes. It's all good. But the old cheat codes I think nothing disabled (addresourses). With them we could have grown even faster. ;)
  • Hi.

I can not start playing on the test server.
    When I choose the side for which I will play. And going to the window of the dislocation on the map. It's just that nothing happens ...

Я не могу начать играть на тестовом сервере.
    Когда я выбираю сторону за которою буду играть. И переходя к окну дислокации на карте. Просто не чего не происходит...
    Command & Conquer Forever

• The server is 'broken' and many are having problems with the PTE. Try on Monday when they will likely fix the problem, once the determine what it is.
  • Tip: http://wiki.phe.ad.ea.com/confluence/x/MaA6Ag

Can't access outside of developer's office :-(
  • CityArmory
    2 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Am i missing something because some people have maxed out bases and all others have level 30 bases. The game is to un balanced to play just the camps that spawn will blow up ours. Did the server start with old cheats and then taken away? i cant play this what has happened.Edit:: I found a solution now so no worries i just quit the whole game. Started as duelingelectrons over two years ago with alpha guardians heres that badge for anyone wondering. https://prnt.sc/i00dg6
    Post edited by CityArmory on
  • All players had the chance to start at the same time. An error was made with the cheats provided and something like 10 players made it to get maxed out bases before it was realised. It's unbalanced, yes. As posted elsewhere, with only around 10 players and most of them in the same alliance any testing is not going to be invalid or unbalanced. The main thing to remember is that it is a test server for the benefit of the developers, not a free world as many play it.
  • Hi all. Found a small fault. I'll try to tell it as accurately as possible. After creating a new base, begin to make new buildings, among which I put a "Blade of Kane". All units have 30 level. Upgrade all units except "Blade of Kane" is not difficult, but to increase the level of "Blade of Kane" by clicking the mouse on the icon of the building fails. All the time he is 30 level.
  • gamerdruid
    938 posts Moderator
    Have you researched the building? There is a fault that shows it to be placed before it has been researched.
  • Of course I first researched the building, and then put it on the base.
  • Yahoooo!!!! We take a Fortress !!!! 11 or 12 attacks and Tacitus was destroyed...
  • I've just done the research of the building and placed it then upgraded it with no difficulty (on the PTE) for my account.