EA Forums - Banner

not fair

what should that be?
if a direct on can he base laveln on cheat with 65?
and the rest is watching?
So you just do not know what fair play is!
so even a pte can not work.
So to the mießt that you do otherwise makes you right here in the beginning clearly what is going on.

This is a disadvantage for anyone who starts at night. So of fair no speech.
a question how stupid you have to be for something to do

Thank you

german
was sollte das schon wieder ?
wenn einer direkt on kann er base laveln auf 65 mit cheat ?
und der rest schaut zu?
also ihr wi0t einfach nicht was fair play ist!
so kann selbst ein pte nicht funktionieren.
also zu dem mießt den ihr sonst so leistet macht ihr hier vorn anfang klar was los ist .
danke
das ist ein nachteil für alle die kurz nacht start anfangen. also von fair keine rede.
mal eine frage wie blöd muß man sein für sowas zu machen

that is an

Replies

• gamerdruid
    654 posts Moderator
    edited January 13
    It is a test world and the main idea of this test to see if the markers are now working. Only about 10 players got the maxresources cheat and have level 65 bases, the rest of us have to build up from the start level of 30. The approximately 10 players were the first on the world until the developers realised an error had been made and the cheat was removed. (I don't have a level 65 base either and I'm not defending the status quo simply explaining how it happened.)

Yes, it seems unfair. But will it alter the test results - no. You saw how slow and difficult it was on the last world with everyone having the ability to have 11+ level 65 bases. It took 30+ days to get to a stage where the fortress could be hit. I hope you're not advocating a return to that situation.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • The server is useless to play . Most unblanaced game i have ever seen a piece of crap now . They can fix it anytime they want since its a "test server " right.
  • Hi
    it's not about just being a pte sewrver it's about fair play, and everyone should have the same chance. I can test so aquch that's right. but as I said, it is not fair. If you do something right, you should not do it right for the first time. or do you pay the players to have something of it? I think I have never had anything for it. So you should be fair that all have the same but not so. it does not matter to me but it is unfair in the highest degree. So just not a fair play

hi
    es geht nicht darum dass nur ein pte server ist es geht um fair play , und da sollte jeder die gleiche chance haben. testen kann ich so auch das ist richtig . aber wie gesagt fair ist es nicht . man sollte schon wenn man etwas macht es richtig machen ist auch nicht zum ersten mal . oder bezahlt ihr die spieler **** sie davon auch etwas haben ? ich denke nicht hatte noch nie was dafür bekommen. also sollte man eigentlich fair sein das alle das selbe haben aber nicht so. mir macht das wenig aber es ist in höhsten maßen unfair. also einfach nur kein fair play