EA Forums - Banner

Is maximum level capped at 65 ?

laserbeak-10
33 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hi I'm new here [to the forums] I would like to know if maximum level that can be attained is 65 ?! 'Cause I read somewhere one guy had level 140 ! But most base layouts (cnc-opt.com) from players I've seen have level 65 structures.
P.S: How do you ungarrison a unit, in my case, an Infantry from a Reckoner vehicle.
~The Air Turns A Deadly Shade of Purple~ -[ Alien FX Fiend™ ]-

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3584 posts Moderator
    Yes, the max level is 65 - The only time level 140 was reached was on the very first PTE when a script broke it and allowed massive base and army levels.

To remove a carried unit you can click on the top right of the main unit (where a small image is indicating a carried unit) and move the carried infantry to a new position. It takes fine control of the mouse to achieve sometimes.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • laserbeak-10
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ohhh okay thank you very much ! Btw, when attacking ? 'Cause I _don't_ see it in Offense Army view (any images in top right of the Reckoner.. ?!) Am I doing something wrong ?
  • gamerdruid
    3584 posts Moderator
    A screen shot would help
  • Really? When that script broke, did it allow the player's level to reach something like 255? I would be suggesting a new world type with this that involves multiple alliances to finish.
  • It wasn't the script that was broken, it was the world. The warchiefs upgrade script was upgrading too quickly for the system and it ended up with level 140 bases, armies and defence.

It has been suggested many times that the cap be lifted, not necessarily to 255 but beyond 65.

Most worlds now involve multiple alliances to kill the fortress, each however still has to take it in turn. That is a big source of complaints.
  • How long does the Ruined Base's expansion space last ? 2 days ?
  • That's about 1 day; I was thinking of a world type that involves this script and having the fortress at around level 140. It should probably take more than 4 alliances, even if their not in the same team, to conquer it. Maybe cap their levels to 100.
  • gamerdruid
    3584 posts Moderator
    The ruined fortress attacks for 72 h after rebuilding.
  • laserbeak-10
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    What do you know about Wrath 8 world —like the unit-set & also whether Forgotten _actually_ attacks in this world... The post on your world rundown was very enlightening !
  • gamerdruid
    3584 posts Moderator
    It is a non-forgotten attack world with morale limiting.

That is the forgotten do not attack you but if you attack a forgotten base much higher in level than your army it's effectiveness is reduced by low morale.
  • laserbeak-10
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    It is a non-forgotten attack world with morale limiting.

That is the forgotten do not attack you but if you attack a forgotten base much higher in level than your army it's effectiveness is reduced by low morale.

Wow thanks a bunch ! That was what I wanted to know.