EA Forums - Banner

Problems With Everything In Firestorm 9

Prev1345
Sim doesn't work, attack button doesn't work, after spending many runs and CP and RT and most importantly my time, suddenly nothing works. Even when I try to login here to post, logging in is a different adventure, "profile name exist" and then "there's no password assigned to your account". Come on people, enough is enough, your incompetence is trying to push the limits higher and higher. None of you ever trying to test if things are working or not ?????

Replies

• Also try to edit your profile to see if it works, damn I cannot believe you people !!
  • confirmed, big problems on firestorm 9 now. Seems database related to me, unable to do anything on bases, chat freezes, cant open mails, can't collect packages, can't attack, repair time and cp seem to be accumulating and continuous productions working but many people have lost cp/rt time killing larger bases only to be totally locked out somewhere before finishing.

Not worth playing on this world until it is repaired. Problems started a couple of hours ago.
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    firestorm 9 is offline all night!! my bases is burning.i cant fix,bcs disconecting!now i cant login - disconected from server!!!im back in game after 6 months.and what i got?i waste money for not working game!!!!!its last time when you hold me as fool!!no more my money!and i take my all friends with me to another game
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    Server Error in '/391' Application.
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    Server Error in '/391' Application. again
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    fix!!!!!
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    Server Error in '/391' Application.Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration> Runtime Error

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>Runtime Error

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    i payd money for game,game is not work!
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    Runtime Error

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    i pay for game,why she not working?
  • FOXON4
    25 posts Member
    We are not final on the reset of the PTE after that period of testing. We will announce any changes to PTE once we know more. However, what is your feedback to the last iteration of the PTE?

We applied a regular config with a higher starting level. Any other configurations you would like to see in the future?

fix my bases when you fix server.bcs i need go to work!!!now i cant fix bcs firestorm 9 not work!!!!!!
  • I think this world is down for the moment...

Runtime Error

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
  • you know what you are EA, you're **** useless, you know what you guys work in there, you all **** useless too
  • EE_Elephterion
    1546 posts Envision Developer
    edited April 2018
    We see the problem and are restarting the world now, this should help with the issues. Let me know if any more issues happen on Firestorm 9.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • System
    496 posts Member
    This discussion was created from comments split from: PTE Temporary Unavailability Periods from 09th - 29th April.
  • server still keeps choking, sim doesn't work, attack button does not function, reports are empty, camps are blank, messages, collecting packages etc etc...

every 20-30 minutes this repeats, sometime it lasts few minutes, sometimes 15-20 mins.
  • I'm also having major problems here, when i upgrade my units & buildings the game freezes, i relog into the game and find the upgrades have not been done at all, chat is also frozen, i could not log in this morning which made my caps max out so lost resourses, please get it sorted ASAP
  • Now nothing at all is working!
  • Problem last night and then worked today for a while. Now it's screwed up again.