EA Forums - Banner

What happened to my worlds and TA funds

Playing on world 80 and 104 with available TA funds. Today all I get is world 34. What happen to my worlds and rest of them?

Replies

• Elephterion
    547 posts Envision Developer
    At the moment there is some trouble with the games world selection screen. If you can't access the other worlds we recommend clearing cache & cookies of the web browser you use to play the game and trying again.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Mate its time you n gamerdruid grew a set of balls and sort this login crap out upstairs with EA
  • Clearing cache and cookies does nothing, neither dose rebooting system or any other fixes, I cant play ANY Worlds at the moment and the log-in screen is just on repeat,repeat,repeat. What the F$%K is going on ????
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    edited April 16
    Did you try logging out of the forum (click on cog wheel near your name at top right) as well as cache etc?

https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx works for many as a work around
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thank's, yes that link works,but why should we need a back door to access EA at all....Main EA log-in still doing NOTHING, very disappointing :s
  • enigm
    106 posts Envision Developer
    edited April 17
    Hey @Dinngo33,

all accounts which can login via the method proposed by @gamerdruid will also work with the "new" login flow of the website. Only difference is that the new login has tighter security and abides "2-factor-authentication" rules (if set up for an account). The "old" system doesn't allow security settings like this. That's why the old system needs to be replaceed with the new one.
  • Puddles2312
    22 posts Member
    edited April 20
    What is this tighter security for really. To be honest its more steps and higher security than to get into my bank account!!! Can we get real here stop playing with this stuff if it isnt broken. Every time you guys do you stuff the game up further. You have no concept of how many **** members there are.
    Post edited by Puddles2312 on