EA Forums - Banner

How to trigger infected camps to spawn?

5hakuni
9 posts New member
Does anyone here know how this works definitively? Why is there no information on what needs to be done to trigger infected camps? This event ends up causing unfair advantage if/when its random - and if its not random, then there should be info on how to spawn infected camps.

thanks

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1546 posts Envision Developer
    The camps spawn automatically around POIs that are activated by an alliance, just watch closely. They appear on all level ranges from low to high so every should get a chance.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • 5hakuni
    9 posts New member
    ok Thanks. Thats what I thought - already have a poi that im holding - and even got my OL to within 6 levels of the POI . But its been 24 hours since the event started - and no spawns yet. However I see in enemy territory there are lots of them. We are already at stage 2 now - which means we have little time to catch up with what enemies have got in terms of additional RT and CP.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1546 posts Envision Developer
    Well, its a global challenge so the bonus is awarded for everyone. If you are activating near Tunnel Exits you also should be triggering Infected spawns.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • 5hakuni
    9 posts New member
    Its a global challenge - the stage bonus is awarded to everyone. BUT - the biggest issue is that when you attack infected camps - you get RT and CP. Each army can carry upto 7 days RT and 1500CP. This is not global - this depends on how many infected camps you attack. So if there are more infected camps spawning in enemy territory - players are able to get free RT and CP by attacking infected camps - but we are not. This gives enemy advantage because they now have more RT and CP than us. Makes sense?
    And also tunnels are not activating infected camps. We had a player sitting on a level 39 tunnel (he has a OL 34) - but no infected spawned in 24 hours - only ouposts were spawning.
  • gamerdruid
    3572 posts Moderator
    As far as announcements, there was details when the challenges were first introduced.

As far as I know, it's not just POI hold or Tunnel holding that triggers the infected. Bases need to hold a POI and be close to a tunnel. I'm sure someone who plays on production worlds more than me will be able to confirm, or contradict this.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!