EA Forums - Banner

W21 malus correction

Replies

• TeejLUFC3
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You don't need me to tell you that this is a ridiculous decision. Please change back ASAP.
  • Please hire some qualified it staff, its not funny to block the game. Played this game for a very long time and sponsored EA a lot. but EA is not the only option to play online. So dont be arrogant, fix the problem asap
  • The new system is really very inconvenient. You introduced a lot of innovations, some were useful, some were not. But the new changes are really very negative. Please fix the billing system.
  • EA thought malus was to low, but.... normally a world takes 3 months to reach the hubs, wrath 21 is now 3 months along and 1, only 1 of our players spent a shitload of cash and reached the hubs
    so thats normal. i play this game for over 5 years now so i like to think i know what is a normal server time

now we ALL are stuck whats the plan EA ? fix it or let us rot on this server ?

Whatever you decide let us know via mail or in this forum topic

pls leave a message whatever you decide so we can decide on what to do here
  • Hey, I am not a CIC but well lets get my facts out. ^^

As EA announced yesterday they used like a false moral set on a classical server and wanted to set this back today. The new set told us the moral is working on an offense lvl + 7 and now with the real classic set we got it back to +4 levels. Well as many said we are (all diggers at least) are rly kinda hardstuck cause in all directions there are 50% and higher morals.

So how u want us to finish this? All alliances relocate and raid again? Sure would be a plan but would be a major throwback. A boycott from all alliances? Well there will be always players doing their thing so there would be loosers again.

Throwing all tops into 1 alliance to get the server done asap? Possible but not everyone would agree with this.

On the new world the "throwback" is fine cause there are only 2 days played but on this world its just messing up everything.

Greetings Moon
  • inadmissible behaviour... i will no longer have fund ......
  • EA intentionally did this just to make more money - worlds ending too quick oh well lets slow them down.
  • The entire flow of this server is completely screwed up now. You guys need to revert it back to the way it was. Alliances that were able to dig out that last POI before the switch have an enormously unfair advantage now. Guys will be forced to relocate or just sit there and do nothing for a month or two (which is about as fun as watching grass grow).

I'm sure EA has the algorithm in place to figure out the way to maximize cash flow on a small producing game like Tiberium Alliances, but I know I for one tend to fund aggressively early on and then only occasionally from there on out. The cash flow model from me is maximized by letting me get through a server as quickly as possible and move on to start a new server. I'm sure I'm not alone. But I trust you guys have that figured out.

That said, I will not be funding multiple accounts until this is resolved fairly and would happily hop on a class action suit for the funds I've invested already.

Please fix your "fix".
  • I do not agree with the decision. Changing the rules in the middle of the game is not serious. If you want to change them do it in a progressive way, not leaving people standing without being able to move.
  • lol oh boy EA really do know how to spice things up

We could all quit playing game and find another game all are free to do this.

We could all stop funding. ( lol yeah i'm sure all will stop funding many don't even admit to funding as it is most top players say they don't fund MUCH ;-) lol yeah ok

We could all complain and complain some more, until they change it back

But lets think for one minute nah none of the above will work people will still play they will still fund and EA will still accept your credit card details so long as you can still log in ;-D

One bonus of a longer server means more PvP ;-)
  • Another voice - EA fall back. Do not change the rules now. We are too far into this game.
  • What the hell, i've just been logged out on tib 34, was simming a base, logged back in and the malus has risen from 1% to 46%, thought it was a glitch until I saw the announcement now, what a waste of funds trying to kill it, done on that server now after that ****, and you can't even reply to the original announcement, bunch of turds
  • Thanks EA [sarcasm alert!], many of the players on Wrath 21 are now stuck where they are because of this idiotic change. Whomever the moron is that suggested this change should be fired. Many of the players on this server have pledged not to spend any more on this game until this is changed back to the way it was until yesterday. Besides, the average time for an alliance to take the Fortress is about 3 months, which is how long this server has been in existence, so there was NO REASON to make this change in the first place.
  • Hi EA,
    any response from your side?
    Enigm? Have seen you several times online!
    Can we please have any reaction from EA-Side?

This is such a disdain that it is almost unbearable!
    Let the idiots get upset, they'll calm down again!

Unbelievable!

I will quit this Game!
  • Kaiser30
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    new Login -> Fail
    new Malus -> Fail (but ofc great for the Ally´s with the bigger Bonus -> game over for the others)
    Respawn of Outpost -> Fail (for a long time now)
    Response -> Fail as always
    etc. etc. etc.

EA is really great and we are idiots to play this game furthermore. But that will stop now!!!
  • Hey EA.. our good opponent is leavin.. save the game !!! i hate farmawille and "boss" mode.. it makes brains to fall out from the head ;( lol. Keiser, please wait for extra 24h.. please ;)
  • bambaalis wrote: »
    Hey EA.. our good opponent is leavin.. save the game !!! i hate farmawille and "boss" mode.. it makes brains to fall out from the head ;( lol. Keiser, please wait for extra 24h.. please ;)

another 24h will not work - 12h from now and the first "big" guys will leave -> ofc game over then
  • Kaiser30 wrote: »
    new Login -> Fail
    new Malus -> Fail (but ofc great for the Ally´s with the bigger Bonus -> game over for the others)
    Respawn of Outpost -> Fail (for a long time now)
    Response -> Fail as always
    etc. etc. etc.

EA is really great and we are **** to play this game furthermore. But that will stop now!!!

I couldn't agree more, with all of the above!

Spot on.
  • This is just another "we do what we want" type of thing from EA. I am personally sick of it. As we all know EA doesn't realize we are the ones paying for this game, and all of the employees that support it. Instead of them making changes to "OUR" game with "OUR" input, once again they just do what they want. Its bad enough that they make a MAJOR change 3 months into a server, but one that completely destroys all progress that many have made? This was done with intent on making us start over because the run to center has been so fast, but what they didn't consider was the fact the world is smaller ( they should know this, but seem to not care ) and the fact that we have a MAJOR war going on at this time. All they see is, "Damn, a Guardian Base was killed after 3 months, we need to slow them down so we can make more money." For me this is it, No more funds, no more money to EA until they they start making this game for US again, and not for only their bottom line. Its bad enough that they changed the login that made many players lose accounts that they paid for funds on, but changing the game play of an entire server without even asking the people paying for it is ridiculous. #boycottEA
  • gamerdruid
    3591 posts Moderator
    methuselah is a moderator here (like me), he couldn't make the changes so can't change it back or adjust it further.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!