EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1815 posts Envision Developer
    BLSCobra wrote: »
    So you are saying that these URL's will dissapear while the login screen is still not fixed?
    They will be replaced with different URLs. If need be when the move is done, we will publish them, or you can bookmark them yourself.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • BLSCobra wrote: »
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    No, I can't update the list with all of them as I don't have access to that data. As they have announced the URL will change then it is pointless trying to get ones unless they are requested.

The new URLs will possibly not work the same, time will tell.

So you are saying that these URL's will dissapear while the login screen is still not fixed?

The change was indicated in the news: https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/es/news/detail/server-move-11th-30th-june-2018_55924
    Always testing something
  • dont69
    4 posts Member
    The link workt perfekt. Thanks. I have tryd all other stuff. new instal, uppgrade, clean other browsers and black screan every time i try to change worlds. Hopfuly it can be fixt after a upgrade sone so i can finich the world in style after all this years. But thanks for the link. Hopfuly it whil work for a loong time. :-)
  • kar138
    1 posts Member
    Using Chrome, same problem. Keeps saying to many redirects.
  • BLSCobra
    13 posts Member
    BLSCobra wrote: »
    No, I can't update the list with all of them as I don't have access to that data. As they have announced the URL will change then it is pointless trying to get ones unless they are requested.

The new URLs will possibly not work the same, time will tell.

Are you really trying to kill the Tiberium alliance?
    Who is making the calls there?
    Are you even allowed to speak when you have a team meeting?

I'm only a player like you with moderation access to the forums as an extra. I'm not an employee or otherwise involved with either EA or Envision so I don't have a voice in team meetings as I'm not part of that team!

If you read what I said I was simply indicating I don't know!

well there must be some way you could escalate this to the people that assigned you as a Moderator.
    You should have a direct contact channel with them, else they could just make this open source and it'll even be way better..
  • gamerdruid
    4262 posts Moderator
    I do have a channel to converse with them - they do know what is happening and they are working hard to solve the issues.

Having a conversation and influence are not the same thing however and I can't do anything in that regard.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • So today is the last day - after all this crap i have told EA to delete my accounts with them and i'll find a game. Screw you EA!
  • dgh0324
    4 posts New member
    I need URL for Wrath 21 please.
    Thanks.
  • gamerdruid
    4262 posts Moderator
  • EE_Elephterion
    1815 posts Envision Developer
    dgh0324 wrote: »
    I need URL for Wrath 21 please.
    Thanks.

https://prodgame08.alliances.commandandconquer.com/388/index.aspx
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • forgotten attacks server pelase ? havnt been able to login for a week now!!
  • dazturismo
    2 posts New member
    I'm getting the same problems. Tried everything. All i get is the home page where my server list should be.
  • play button works but now change world don't work using chrome win10
  • gamerdruid
    4262 posts Moderator
    I've found right clicking on 'change world' and opening in a new tab sometimes works.
  • when i change worlds i wait 5 mins then it goes back to main page what happens when u move the server over when its unstable chaotic!!!
  • Step forward

Push start button -> ask origin name
    Try it -> VALIDATION_FAILED_ORIGIN_NAME_

Button is gray now -> you have no origin account

Yes!
  • link to forgotten attacks server please ? i hacnt been able to play for more then a week now
    this is very furiating
  • gamerdruid
    4262 posts Moderator
    If you mean: World Forgotten Attack Beta then here is the link, if not then you need to be more specific.

https://prodgame03.alliances.commandandconquer.com/261/index.aspx
  • ajurjens
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Hi,

I haven't played for 5 years and I want to take a look at the game again. When I click on "change server" is only gives me a black screen where the list is supposed to be. Can someone give me direct links to the last few new worlds with a description of those worlds (Amount of (free) slots, with or not with Forgotten attacks, with or not with morale system, etc.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.