EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4252 posts Moderator
    If you've not been online for a few years then your position on worlds has been removed.

There is still an ongoing issue with the 'change server' selection on the front page for some players which has been ongoing for 1 month now.

Instead of clicking on the 'change server' button, try the 'play now' and see if that gets you anywhere (if you've not tried it already).

The usual advice of clear cookies etc probably doesn't apply in this case, but try it anyway now that you've logged in and 'failed' to connect.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Happy birthday problems
    2 month now

Wonderful work EA
  • What's happening with those new servers that the game was being moved to? The game at tiberiumalliances.com says:
    "Error 500 - Internal Server Error. Error processing GroovyPageView: Error executing tag : Error executing tag : Error executing tag : null"
  • "The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is."
    https://www.lifewire.com/500-internal-server-error-explained-2622938
  • H2SO4WarGames
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    HELLO

I´M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CHANGING SERVER . IT SIMPLY DOES NOT SHOW http://prntscr.com/jxd4gc
    NEW SERVER IS COMING AND I DON´T NO HOW TO PLAY IT BECAUSE I CAN´T CHANGE SERVER .
    CLEANED CACHE,COOKIES, CHANGE BROWSER, DO NOT NO WAT TO DO MORE !!!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME
  • markloper
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I have the same problems and i play white funds and all the money i used is now disappeared.
    I can only play on 1 world now and thats @*@*( up.

Edit: Removed expletive.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • Server Error in '/' Application.
    The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /44/index.aspx
    this is what i get every time
  • gamerdruid
    4252 posts Moderator
    Which world is it that you were trying to access when you get this message?
  • world 1 alliances.commandandconquer
  • gamerdruid
    4252 posts Moderator
    Is that old world 1 - or is it Tiberium 1 (or Wrath 1 or Firestorm 1)?
  • Changebox is still empty and now coming new problems
    Ingames-> my games, i an change server, but not anymore
    Its say server is online, but if i try to change->
    Service Unavailable
    HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Direct link not work
    Maailma 1
  • ^^ Direct link:
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /117/index.aspx
  • + My games -> switchs server - button is grey, not available
  • EE_Elephterion
    1810 posts Envision Developer
    Currently we are migrating worlds to new servers. Most likely the world you try to reach is not available right now.
    Tertsunen wrote: »
    + My games -> switchs server - button is grey, not available

Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • EE_Elephterion
    Are we talking "World 1" or "Wereld 1" the error message directs me to the later. This would be the direct link:
    https://cncapp02.alliances.commandandconquer.com/44/index.aspx
  • strimer666
    2 posts New member
    edited July 2018
    Same effing problem here no matter if I use Chrome Fire fox or Internet explorer cannot change worlds.
    I have rebooted computer same crap!!! I have deleted scripts same crap!!!! What the hell!!!! This should not happen and all you ea guys need to fix this now not let us wait till August
  • OLD WORLD 1 the first one
  • EE_Elephterion
    edited July 2018
    First one would be Closed Beta 1 then? Thats the oldest World that is still hosted.

Where are you expecting the World to be listed, the My Games section or the World Browser?
  • Are we talking "World 1" or "Wereld 1" the error message directs me to the later. This would be the direct link:
    https://cncapp02.alliances.commandandconquer.com/44/index.aspx

Can you provide a link for Wereld 1 ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.