EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• iguanaworld and everyone else with tips - Thank you for taking the time to try and find a work around.

To EA - You are the owners of this product and many of of buy options to make the game better.

Your players should not have to find work arounds for you. Fix it or give the money back and we can then go to a product that works.

• I'm having the same issue, can't change servers at all. Using Windows 10 with Chrome browser.
    I've tried Firefox as well and it does the same thing. Cleared history & cache and turned off scripts but makes no difference. What a waste of funds when i cant play all servers.
  • Ghoztmaster
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yeah same here, chrome with windows 10.
    in Chrome, "to many redirects"message
    in FF: just a black screen.
    All cookies gone
    logout out etc. etc.
    changed languages, tried several

Nothing works. B4 the update/maintenance everything was working fine.
    is even somebody working on this problem?

Found solution by reading 1st page of this topic: in game world changer is a workaround for me now. i can change worlds this way
  • Tertsune
    10 posts Member
    I try all method, no help.
    Push play now - its jump back in same page and nothing more.
  • ScareyBillie26
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh i cannot change server ive cleared cookies , cache , bla bla bla bla continiuosly every day and nothing today gets me in a sodding server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT THEY GET THIS DONE For crying out loud ..... this is beyond the joke now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its NOT MY PC ............................... how many more players have to put up with this constant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ behaviour from the EA and that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ooooh, step forward.
    Now changebox coming in screen and inside box loading mainpage.

This is real moneymaker for EA.
    Wait, its not..
    ..anymore..
  • Swill555
    30 posts Member
    This is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unbelievable. Why can't you fix this.
  • they wont , got more chance winning lottery than getting this sorted
  • westorion2
    6 posts New member
    Since 4 days i can´t change world, I try all method, no help. There is someone trying to fix it? at least we deserv an answer ...........
  • gamerdruid
    3309 posts Moderator
    Yes, they are working on it (during working hours of course). They are acutely aware of the issues.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • well im sorry but this isnt acceptable .. they have known about this for a long while now .... when are they gonna fix it ... be 1/1/2019 before this gets done . TBH they should come in on overtime and get this addressed TODAY NOT TOMMOZ . getting fed up now and i bet others are too ...gonna lose alot more core players if they dont get this ship sorted
  • rushhhhhh
    3 posts New member
    Any news from EA on this. I have accounts i haven't been able to access for days?
  • Hey all.

Im not very happy about it to.
    I think they get the picture now about this problemo.
    Im not getting inn also, hope EA solve this "beast" fast.

Best Regards Edge255
  • OMG.....

change language, im dutch so i moved to englisch .......
    AND !!!!!! got in right away !!!!!!!!

So move youre *ss and log in (for now) :wink:

Best Regards Edge255
  • Would be nice with an official statement from EA, where they acknowledge this issue and whatever plan they have, incl. timeline to get this fixed. It can not be rocket science for such a massive issue, would be easy to re-create and test.
    It flat out does not work, sometimes you can be lucky that any combination of clearing cache, changing language, waiting, login/logout works, but none of this is a solution, and only a really bad workaround
  • So, I've been locked out from Wrath22 and Tiberian8 for 2+ days , like many others I spend a lot of time and realworld money to perform in this game. It is simply uacceptable that you EA let us down like this without something official like gosa9999 above just commented. Horrendously disruptive to game play, planning, strategies and so forth - you get the picture. Pls pick up the slack EA
  • karl0166
    9 posts New member
    ingame changing world also stopped working here.Sad to see how things are going here the last years
  • ricksi
    8 posts Member
    Same problem we had a few days ago with black screen is back. People are spending money on this game and lose lots of playtime because of all issues and problems. Not a single day without problems? Ive never seen anything like this in a game.
  • Heads up people !
    I think that EA is a company who wants to have positve results at the and of the year....
    So they do the best they can to make us happy again :smiley:

With best regards Edge255
  • Hey Guys -

Be positive over this... We will all be compensated(packages, RT & CP) for this extensive downtime as they always do when problems arise. And look at it this way: You are getting some free time away from the game to go do some other things in your life... They'll fix it, but just gotta be patient. Catch you in the center and chat with ya later...

---Rob450---
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!