EA Forums - Banner

Change World not working

Replies

• So here is the main topic about this server prob lol, there are a few more topic's about this in other CATEGORIES B)
    Well guys i got the same prob for more then a week now and i can only play at tib 28 and not on my other funded worlds. This is bad, bases die , clans kick inactive players , so this really sucks !!!!!!!!!!!
  • voryzover4 wrote: »
    I have never seen a company such as you EA trying to sabotage a beautiful game.
    Each time you touch the software it seems you mess it even further.
    CHANGE WORLDS DO NOT WORK !!!!
    WHAT RU WAITING FOR ?

beautiful game ???
    A new real c&c game would be beautiful B)
  • Bier-Freak
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Ow my goodness, be ware of 23-5-2018, maintenence day, maby we can't play ever again:

Below the list they gonna Fix, BUT WHERE is the inlog fix ??????

* Fixed various sorting issues with lists in the game
    * An error has been fixed that caused some threads in the ingame forum not to receive the proper icon indicating new comments
    * The position update of the home marker has been improved to reduce overlapping with other markers
    * Fixed an issue with the context menu in player chat disappearing
    * An issue has been fixed that sometimes causes items from the supply window not being properly
    deleted on use
    * Fixed a bug that caused chat messages being send after changing chat channels

Or is this list the list wat wouldn't work also annymore after the maintenence ???

Cheers,
    Harm
  • It's now may 20th can't still login in my other worlds, only login into my main world but doesn't work properly, in fact nothing works. tried everything, emptying browser data,cache, other browser. it all sucks big time. maybe time to quit this game.
  • And now even logging in doesn't work anymore. I'm forwarded to the same startscreen over and over again.
  • arkan60
    posts New member
    from when ea ve changed kind of log in i cannot open contemporary two or more accounts in same world ..... this is sad for me ! I play with a Gdi and Nod togheter! Make me know how do fo this noise.
    ty
    regards
    Arkan
  • A day with Tiberium Alliances....

Spend 30-60 minutes trying to login to whatever server you were logged in to last time, cause change server does not work and the "Play now" button only works once in a while. When you finally manage to login, you try to attack a camp, outpost or base and immediately get a script error.... If you are lucky you manage to finish your doings in 1 world, and then use the ingame feature to login to one of your other worlds, since that is the only way you can access it. Once again you attack a camp, outpost or base and get a script error..... a few minutes later you are disconnected from the game in the middle of an attack, and when you try to login again, you are forced to go through the same login contest again, logging into your 1st world to use the ingame feature to login to your 2nd world where you had just launched your attack..... In the meantime your target might have been killed by others or your base have been killed.........
    Frustating much? Hell yeah.... Come on EA....This login joke have been an ongoing problem for several weeks now.......get it fixed....Why should people continue to pay funds for a game, that are being made impossible to play by the devellopers?
  • IrkedMax
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    works some times.
    got to extensions turn on "allow in incognito" on any scripts you use for the game.
    open an incognito window.
    https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/game/world
    use that link
  • The new In game options menu has a list of active servers you are on. It will let you change severs from there but it logs you out of the current server
  • gamerdruid
    3493 posts Moderator
    The new In game options menu has a list of active servers you are on. It will let you change severs from there but it logs you out of the current server

But for some that is an improvement on not being able to change servers. You can maybe do this in an incognito window too. (Elsewhere it is suggested using incognito window first, then ordinary window to use multiple accounts.)
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • its even getting better now. i was already not able to switch worlds anymore, now i can't even logon anymore.
    thx EA
  • gamerdruid
    3493 posts Moderator
    Log in (using chrome) to the incognito window with one (do this first) then with a normal window. Some have had success doing this for 2 accounts.
  • Loggin in through an incognito window is not a done deal either...Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.....and if you are lucky enough for it to work, then sometimes the options button ingame doesn't work, so you are still stuck and not being able to change world, neither from login screen or ingame...
  • I went to EA help chat today with the same issue as most of the people here.
    You know what was EA's response?
    I should check the forum about the topic if other players could solve the issue for me :-)
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Demonyah
    9 posts New member
    Now after a week or two the login and change server issues are still not handled by EA. Moderators can do little more then ask these same useless questions to individuals and give the same useless workarounds like delete cookies, login incognito, refer to other forum posts, etc. The only reason this sometimes seems to work, is because login succes is random. Wether you do anything or not.

The way the issue is handled verbally and technically really feels bad. It shows disregard for your customers.
  • tusi0583
    34 posts Member
    Multiple server gaming with EA is a Disaster, Even Single server gaming is a Disaster, with all the back end run around options presented in the forums to try and login it does occasionally work, but this game still suck. always getting error messages after making an attack, always getting frozen or booted after only a few minutes. or attack anything. then need to spend to long trying to login again. This Game Now Suckkks a monkeys left nut and ashole at the same time. many before me have already quite this game because of the total FUkk up you guys have created. i am using up my funds till they run out, will not invest any more funds with EA. i left My Xbox Gold account years ago and play this game every day for past 7 years. even at worst case i never have seen this level of complete incompetence from any other game developers. i am now going back to Xbox and ps4 they have great games that tend to work. you guys can shove it.
  • Yeah it sucks to be a paying customer of EA...
    We have been told the last days that EA no longer support CnC TA directly, but this forum is the link between us and the programmers :/

/Key
  • This is going worst and worst.
    Change window loading now only main page every time.
  • Keyser_888
    81 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yeah that's an 'old' problem... seems the symptoms change from time to time between different users too.
    They have made a separate page for the change worlds, but it don't always work for everyone either:
    https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx

I wrote a little more about it here: https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/221089/cannot-change-the-world#latest

/Key
  • gamerdruid
    3493 posts Moderator
    Keyser_888 wrote: »
    Yeah that's an 'old' problem... seems the symptoms change from time to time between different users too.
    They have made a separate page for the change worlds, but it don't always work for everyone either:
    https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx
    /Key

It's not actually a new page that they've created, it's the same page you get in the window (when it works!) and has always (as far as I know) been there and working. It now reacts a little different if you go there before logging in, but if you login first then go to that page then you may be able to get in, for now!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!