EA Forums - Banner

Alternate [WebWorldBrowser] Also Not Working

laserbeak
35 posts Member
edited April 2018
I cannot access the game from even the alternate change world link —on Firefox & MS Edge —I can enter through Puffin browser, but the map takes ages to load so... (I can't run my scripts from Puffin Browser.) I don't know if this is temporary or it's a problem on my end (like ISP —but my other sites load). There is no way to play the game anymore. Could be a certificate issue; The page loads, just doesn't proceed to the "My Games" screen. I'll wait & see. P.S: Recently, even Puffin browser had the problem with the direct "game/launch" link ! i.e. https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/game/launch this means there's definitely a glitch in the server that needs to be fixed. P.P.S: I'm having internet [bandwidth] issues so I can't say really (it'll be reset next month.)
~The Air Turns A Deadly Shade of Purple~ -[ Alien FX Fiend™ ]-

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    I can't say if it is a local or ISP issue, but I can use the webworld browser route.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    I can't say if it is a local or ISP issue, but I can use the webworld browser route.

On what browser is this ?
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    On Chrome - both the 32 bit and 64 bit editions.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Okay it's working now He-he