Prev134567
SirPushAlot
1 posts New member
edited May 2018
Can't login to the game. Word Tib 34.
Getting Error 500.
Post edited by gamerdruid on

Replies

• So in middle of killing a base and spent over a days worth of rt and more cp than i care to admit i need to add funds, 1st lot didnt seem to work so tried again, no update to funds then server crashed and now cant even get to main login page. Well done EA glad to see your thoroughly testing your patches before you install them.
  • is any one else getting a error 500, fall back and regroup message when trying to log in? was happily killing some FG base when was suddenly booted out game and now cant get back in
  • one of many errors seeing at the moment
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • so is the game still running - ie world w21 and is the base I just spent all that repair time and cp on currently repairing in the background because if it is I'll be looking for a refund of the resources I spent.
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    It seems that if you are in the game you can do some things, but if you're outside you can't log into the game as the landing page is unreachable. Refunds are well above my pay grade as I'm not paid!
  • i was kicked out the world when i was in it having tried adding funds, came up on screen i was being disconnected
  • 5hakuni
    9 posts New member
    Yeah I am having the same 500 error issue. Ridiculous!
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    and of course it is at the end of the working day here in Europe. I suspect the issue is being worked on and those from EA in the US will be working hard getting those that need to be informed will be told.

• Time is now in scandinavia 19:00 hours and I can't still not connect to the server?
    Wassup EA? Something's wrong mayby?Perhaps a update that's not working? I'm sooo surprized.It's not the first time this happ.
  • Apache Tomcat!
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    The issue is not confined to CnC:TA but all EA titles including FIFA and NHL etc.
  • 5hakuni
    9 posts New member
    Apache Tomcat!

lmao!! JDBC error. EA you probably forgot to power up the DB servers. Anything I can do to get this show on the road?? We got some bases to kill and poi's to conquer!!
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    Keep trying to log in.... but it's been 2h already for some titles so it's probably going to be a long haul!

Maybe go and watch some TV or to the movies! :wink:
  • almost an hour now since i first lost connectivity to the servers, thats a full hour of my target base repairing its defences so if its fully repaired by time I login how do I go about claiming a refund of the 24hrs+ rt and 300cp or so I spent on it so far?
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    No mechanism exists to claim for the result of this type of outage.
  • 5hakuni
    9 posts New member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Keep trying to log in.... but it's been 2h already for some titles so it's probably going to be a long haul!

Maybe go and watch some TV or to the movies! :wink:

Well that movie ticket $$ could be so easily yours EA - all you gotta do it power up the DB :dizzy: . Come on :smiley:
  • Sjekkeendritt
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Now it says :"We're sorry, the website is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Please check back soon." Scheduled? Really?
  • calling it a scheduled mess up at least makes it sound like they have a clue what they are doing. perhaps a case of we meant to do this so dont moan about it. haha :wink:
  • so I pay for extended limits, wait until they fill up to the level I PAID for and then when I am in middle of using them I lose what I had spent?