EA Forums - Banner

cant login - problems on 4 May 2018

Replies

• connexion impossible, erreur 500, a chaque maintenance on a des problemes pour se reconnecter
  • HALLO EA....... Was da los? Hab 1 1/2 Tage in eine Base gesteckt und die fast down und jetzt???????? Hoffe das wird entschädigt....
  • AlkalyneD4
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It's a serious issue, Blizzard, EA seems to have problem due to fiber cuts

AlkalyneD4, cnc-map.com/ccta-stats.com developer
  • so if thats the problem failover to backup data center or the redundant connection on the primary and get things up and going in a matter of minutes instead of hours.
  • Das kann doch echt nicht euer Ernst sein oder?
  • Aber nicht das EA glaubt das ihr da mit 12 Stunden Rep Geschenk andackeln könnt LOL
  • I'm sure EA will do something. Fans, i suggest lowering your RT and get closer to your target to minimize the cost :) Glad to know it's not just me able to login.
  • Repent555 wrote: »
    I'm sure EA will do something. Fans, i suggest lowering your RT and get closer to your target to minimize the cost :) Glad to know it's not just me able to login.

cheeky sod lol, if you must know its 11 levels above my OL and its for my 5th base layout that i should have been able to plant 2 days ago or i wouldnt be spending so much on it :smiley:
  • come on ea. sort this out.

i missed using my cp/rt this morning due to server maintainance. now since comming home from work i cannot log in.
    talking to the missus gets so mundane.i need to kill forgotten. please help!!!
  • So ima be the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 here and say what gamedruid should have said which if yall knew there was gonna be server maintenance why the hell yall attack in the first place when has a server maintenance ever went to plan. I feel like yall waste your purchased RT and CP just to ask for a refund. Now im not saying some form of compensation for the downtime wouldnt be nice for all players but nothing as serious as people trying to get everything they wasted back
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    Now it says :"We're sorry, the website is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Please check back soon." Scheduled? Really?
    I suspect it's a standard message caused by a 500 error code.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I am still logged on and I can confirm that forgotten bases you were hitting are repairing, and i can attack while i have cp, but I could not buy cp if I wanted to because that service is unavailable.
  • lucky 🎃🎃🎃🎃
    Regards, ArveK
  • what was that alternate method to log in? does that still work??
    Regards, ArveK
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
    kenziesBOY wrote: »
    So ima be the **** here and say what gamedruid should have said which if yall knew there was gonna be server maintenance why the hell yall attack in the first place when has a server maintenance ever went to plan. I feel like yall waste your purchased RT and CP just to ask for a refund. Now im not saying some form of compensation for the downtime wouldnt be nice for all players but nothing as serious as people trying to get everything they wasted back

This outage is not server maintenance and is totally unplanned and unscheduled.
    Server maintenance stops the clock for all players on a world. 'Unfortunately' or 'fortunately' (depends on your viewpoint) the game servers are running fine, it's the connection to them that seems to have been cut. Those on-line at the time can continue to hit camps or bases of other players, those off-line cannot get on-line to do anything.
  • @arvek: alternate login doesn't work
  • kenziesBOY wrote: »
    So ima be the **** here and say what gamedruid should have said which if yall knew there was gonna be server maintenance why the hell yall attack in the first place when has a server maintenance ever went to plan. I feel like yall waste your purchased RT and CP just to ask for a refund. Now im not saying some form of compensation for the downtime wouldnt be nice for all players but nothing as serious as people trying to get everything they wasted back

maintenance was completed before I started my attack,in fact everything worked right up to point I had to add some more funds to buy the cp for the last 2 runs i needed at which point contrary to what others have seen I was disconnected from the server and haven't been able to log back in for 4 hrs now. I was also disconnected from 2 other worlds I was playing at the same time so for the lucky few who are still connected thats great for them but the game should have been paused as soon as it became clear this was going to be an extended outage and that point was 3.5hrs ago so the people running the game clearly dont give a toss about the players that pay their wages.
  • gamerdruid
    3643 posts Moderator
  • As of now i'm getting into the loadingpage, where it won't load.
    Let us call it progress.
  • iguanaworld
    403 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    C&C Running again !!!

We must delete cache, cookies, etc. before log in.

But running again !
    Always testing something