EA Forums - Banner

Substitutions

Replies

• everyone should boycott this game until they sort out this latest 'FIX' so annoying when you have spent so much money and so much time that they mess it up completely and make it unplayable.
  • gamerdruid
    4214 posts Moderator
    All servers are 'broken' in connection with subs - see the announcement sticky.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • The problem is with firefox too, not only with Chrome.
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    4214 posts Moderator
    It is a problem that affects every browser on all platforms.
  • game has wholesale bugs and issues ...too many to list .. EA and DEVS need to sort out 'broken' latest 'FIX' b4 all quit and EA lose game fans of CnC.. unless thats the idea .. so they can close it down !!!!!!
  • AND DONT DELETE MY POSTS mod "G"
  • Andry_G02
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    "now can't click on options, it's not open" only with chrome to me.
  • having dsame problems not being able to use the sub requests
  • gamerdruid
    4214 posts Moderator
    A fix is on it's way!
  • Same issue and some times logged in others players profiles. Using Chrome and win10.
    I can logged in when I change front page language. I have clear all cach&cookie.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1798 posts Envision Developer
    A patch is being deployed right now, it will take some time to patch all worlds however.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • stupid when there is games out there with no fundingin any capacity gets problems fixed as soon as reported ,, not this game , same old ,same old , left unrepaired and really upsetting paying clients , and the blame is pushed on us the poor players . " check cache cookes etc etc etc " and its not us its you lot . old saying comes to mind ... if it aint broke , dont fix it !!!!!!!!!
  • I am now able to access substitutions where I wasn't able to yesterday. Thanks for fixing!
  • methuselah
    439 posts Senior Moderator
    Yep, the fix is in, at least substitution wise. All should be well that way.
  • gamerdruid
    4214 posts Moderator
    stupid when there is games out there with no fundingin any capacity gets problems fixed as soon as reported ,, not this game , same old ,same old , left unrepaired and really upsetting paying clients , and the blame is pushed on us the poor players . " check cache cookes etc etc etc " and its not us its you lot . old saying comes to mind ... if it aint broke , dont fix it !!!!!!!!!

But much was broken and needed a fix. Much still needs to be 'fixed'. Logins are not reliably working via all 'legal' approved routes.
  • the fix didn't last long, now when trying to access options if says unexpected script error
  • P>S only on worlds 57 and 82
  • gamerdruid
    4214 posts Moderator
    Try logging out and back in - it has worked for me recently.
  • I have to log in every day, it says I don't have an account still
  • gamerdruid
    4214 posts Moderator
    If you can get into any world, the in-game changer should still be working.