EA Forums - Banner

[resolu]impossible de faire ma deuxieme base

champy_crow
4 posts Member
edited May 2018
j'ai suivi les instruction mais impossible de faire ma deuxième base l'onglet reste gris help
Post edited by champy_crow on

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1547 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commander,

unfortunately we can only provide support in english here. Google translate tells me you cant start your second base. You followed the instructions you say but the button remains grey. What world are you playing on and which button are we talking about? The one to research the technology in the research window, or the button to place the second base on the field?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • hello I play in the world tiberium 34, I'm talking about the button to place the second base, if I understood as it hasl technology mcv in research is for the 3 em base it is worth about 1million
  • I think the button of the second base to bug during the update result I block on this quest
  • EE_Elephterion
    hello I play in the world tiberium 34, I'm talking about the button to place the second base, if I understood as it hasl technology mcv in research is for the 3 em base it is worth about 1million

No, this is intended. You also have to research the second base before you can place it.
  • so I need 1 million resource money and research to make the quest seems much too much for a beginning quest
  • EE_Elephterion
    Well, it is the first of the mid range missions and a long-term goal for beginners.
    I hope i could answer your problem.
  • Anyway thank you for helping me I hope that's it but it seems very big for a second base point