EA Forums - Banner

How to make your alliance bigger

I am stuck at 26 members but want recruit more, how do I do that?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    1969 posts Moderator
    edited May 16
    The common way is to be a successful alliance, then people want to join you.

Depending on the world and how long it has been around, you could try the world chat. But... how many of your alliance of 26 have actually logged in (despite the issues) within the last 3 days?

If it is not 26 then I'm afraid you don't have an active and dedicated enough alliance for players to want to join and stay in.

Despite the issues, the PTE has managed to fill one alliance with 48 and another with 11 which is much the normal rate of alliance filling on the PTE. So those players have managed to overcome whatever hurdle EA has put in their way and signed-up for a new world.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • How old is the map you are playing on?
    In the beginning of maps it is easy to recruit members for an alliance. As the game progresses it becomes more difficult due to lower number of active players.

If you start on a new map you should be able to recruit fifty players in three days. This takes a lot of messaging. If you do not have the time for this on your own you can have co-commanders and second commanders and officers also do some of the recruiting.

Now if you start on a new map with a few players you have played with before (to help with recruiting, and dig planning) you can have fifty members in the first hour!