EA Forums - Banner

Changing server

Prev1
Hey!

I cant change server, its locked on the last I logged on to. Is this a local problem (only me) or something you know about?

Thanks!

Krusch71

Replies

• gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    In some ways a local problem, but many have had the issue.

Look at some of the threads already posted to see many of the solutions suggested including logging in then using a direct link.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I've been looking around now... already tried most of the suggestions, some of them worked a week ago, but not now... if you have a working link to W69 (East USA), please send me the link...

Thanks in advance!

Krusch71
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
  • Thank you VERY MUCH gamerdruid! It worked perfectly! Big tumbs up!
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    Happy to have helped - although I did get the information from someone else ;)

• I could get a link for my world in this way:
    CZ3, W107 and Tiberian 12?

And to make it a little, today all the stocks (250pcs Cp, 25pcs Crystal, 10pcs Tiberium, 20 pcs of electro disappeared: - ((((
    I play about 4 years, but I have not seen this yet: - ((

Thanks Richard
  • so once again all I get is the start screen recycling. Is this now a weekly thing you guys are working on.
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    edited June 9
    W107 - https://prodgame05.alliances.commandandconquer.com/301/index.aspx

Tib 12 - https://prodgame10.alliances.commandandconquer.com/339/index.aspx

CZ3 - I can't help with just yet as it is the weekend but if you get into one of the above you should be able to change worlds to CZ3. If you can then post here the link.
  • Thanks , I try tonight
  • Tiberium12 - We'll be attacking the center during a week or two. I'm scared to try something. Thank you gamedruid for a direct link. In the old notebook I found a direct link to the world of CZ3: https://prodgame03.alliances.commandandconquer.com/242/index.aspx if someone needed it. Richard
  • I cant log into world 66, can I get a link for it?
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
  • antonix1974
    4 posts Member
    edited June 14
    I cant change server. Is this a local problem (only me?) or something you know about? 3 or 4 weeks no server portuguese? is in black sceen...i made deleting your cookies/cache/ect.
    I can not get into the portuguese server, it gets black, the problem will be in firefox or something else?
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    It is a general problem that many solve by going via direct links. What is the server name?
  • antonix1974
    4 posts Member
    edited June 14
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    It is a general problem that many solve by going via direct links. What is the server name?

I'm playing in two, the normal (Tiberian 1) and the Portuguese, my problem, and that I put to change server and it appeared me and the two and now it is black, I can only on the main page play .. I already passed a time and I can not go, I thought it was the Portuguese World 1? (it's been so many days since I've forgotten the name of the map
  • antonix1974
    4 posts Member
    edited June 14
    I also tried other languages, at first it gave, but then stopped giving ...

Do you know where I can find all the direct links?

thank you gamerdruid
  • we STILL HAVE ISSUES LOGGING IN
  • antonix1974
    4 posts Member
    edited June 15
    Hello
    Do you know if they'll fix it or will it stay like this?
    because it's getting a little boring this way,
    before the last update that happens, but I could change when I change the language, but since the last update I can not get to the other server
    I'll wait until July for the change of servers.
    thank you
  • gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    Most players have been able to change world via the in-game link. The in-game link in options will give you the name of the server.

There is no comprehensive full list of links. There is a thread with the ones players have requested that I've been able to obtain but there are over 300 worlds and most will not need the majority of them.

• gamerdruid
    1747 posts Moderator
    gamerdruid wrote: »

I'm playing in two, the normal (Tiberian 1) and the Portuguese, my problem, and that I put to change server and it appeared me and the two and now it is black, I can only on the main page play .. I already passed a time and I can not go, I thought it was the Portuguese World 1? (it's been so many days since I've forgotten the name of the map

Portuguese Mundo 1 https://prodgame09.alliances.commandandconquer.com/42/index.aspx