EA Forums - Banner

OP not spawning right

Hey guys thought after the new patch they were supposed to spawn at 7 levels? Seems like there are way less OP to hit not more

Replies

• How many bases are present to activate? The more there are, the higher the spawn chance every hour.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • How many bases are present to activate? The more there are, the higher the spawn chance every hour.

Hi Eleptherion , on wrath22 , we are 3 players for 1,5 day now around a lvl 46 tunnel exit with 39,5 offense and still not even 1 outpost ... Obviously is not working
  • This could indicate a rounding issue or something like that. I'll investigate. In the meantime i can only suggest bumping the off level to a full 40 to make sure you get your 75% spawn chance per hour with 3 bases.
  • I dont think that this is the case Eleptherion . We obviously upgraded them to 40 , but now we should be activating lvl 47 , and we cant. We must stay around the 46s. The thing is that you indicated something that again is not working and we are farming -1 lvl of what we could/should with every problem that this can cause...Hope you can solve the problem asap
  • EE_Elephterion
    734 posts Envision Developer
    edited June 26
    edit:

We have applied a softpatch to the worlds now, that do not require a restart. Outposts should now spawn with increased chance and tunnels being activated properly.
    Post edited by EE_Elephterion on