EA Forums - Banner

I can not open World 101 (Europe) !!!

World 101 (Europe) is down for last 2 days. I can not open it. Can you please fix it ASAP as we will be attacking fortress shortly.

Kind regards

ARTISTOD

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3593 posts Moderator
    It is responding to my attempts to get online via a direct link. I don't have an account there to go further

https://prodgame03.alliances.commandandconquer.com/289/index.aspx

If this doesn't work can you give more details of your attempts and how it fails, for example can you get into other worlds?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I can get into 4 other worlds but not 101. The link does not work too. It waits for several minutes an then freezes.

Kind regards

ART
  • It keeps loading but not opening at all. This is very annoying. Can you please find a solution.

Kind regards

ART
  • gamerdruid
    3593 posts Moderator
    The link is working for me - it gets as far as letting me choose GDI/NOD and the sector before it rejects me. This is normal for worlds where I do not have a base and it is closed to new entrants.

I suggest you try

1) clearing out cache/history/cookies etc (again!)
    2) Logging into a world you can enter then change from in-game.
    3) Logging out of the world and logging out from the front page
    4) setting up a new account and then trying the link (this is a last resort and won't let you in all the way but will demonstrate that the world can be reached)
    5) waiting until the Developers get back to work on Monday when I feel sure they will investigate what is happening by looking at their logs.
  • Thanks for your replies. I have tried all those suggestions but none of them work. I will have to wait until Monday.

Kind regards

ART
  • EE_Elephterion
    1550 posts Envision Developer
    edited June 2018
    Hello Comamnder,

is the problem still occurring? Which browser are you trying and at which time did the error happen last? The world seems accessible to me so this is very unusual. Can you access the world when you are logged into a different world and use the My Games tab via the options?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • The problem is still going on. I can access 4 other worlds but I can not access 101. I am using Crome and the error happened again just now. I can only access by using Internet Explorer but very slow and not much options available.

Kind regards

ART
  • EE_Elephterion
    Have you tried Firefox? What do you mean with not much options available? Anything that can be seen on a screenshot?
  • Yes I did try Firefox. It is same as Chrome. Not working. On Internet Explorer it opens but not good at all. As it is not designed for online games it is very slow. Bad graphics and smaller gaming area.

Kind regards

ART
  • EE_Elephterion
    Have you any other worlds active? Could you try changing via the options menu from another world to World 101?
  • I have 4 more worlds working perfectly fine. NO, It does not change via the options menu another world to 101.

Kind regards ART
  • gamerdruid
    3593 posts Moderator
    When was the last time you successfully logged into 101 - is it a long time ago (months) or a short time (just before the login issues)?
  • EE_Elephterion
    Are you using any scripts in your browser? Try disable them. Another option is Ad-Blocker, is it enabled on that site?

If that does nto help, try to open the world and open the console in your browser with F12. Does it cast any errors while loading the page?
  • I have successfully signed on about 2 weeks ago.

I am using scripts. I tried without and stopped ad blocker. It does not help. And with F12 it does not show any errors.

Kind regards ART
  • EE_Elephterion
    edited June 2018
    Can you try accessing the world from another computer then. This is the only thing that seems to come to my mind when all else fails.
  • Internet Explorer only works with very low graphics and limited performance.

Kind regards ART
  • I finally fixed it by deleting Chrome and reinstalling it. I can enjoy my game again without connection problem.

Thank you for your help guys.

Kind regards ART
  • EE_Elephterion
    Okay, thank you for the info. I wish reinstalling Chrome was not necessary but this seems like a very unusual problem. Glad it is fixed for you.