EA Forums - Banner

БАЗЫ РАСТУТ РЯДОМ С РУИНОЙ ЭТО КАК ТАК ???

СОБИРАЕМ СКРИНЫ И ВИДЕО ВСЕГО СЕРВЕРА ЧТОБЫ ПОТОМ ПРЕДЪЯВИТЬ ОТЧЕТЫ ВСЕХ ИЗМЕНЕНИЙ НА СЕРВЕРЕ https://yadi.sk/i/5CvIGu0V3YLdKH

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4065 posts Moderator
    The translation doesn't make a lot of sense - the image shows a forgotten base ruin next to a forgotten base. Presumably the ability to do that is the query that's being made, but it is unclear.

I assume that the forgotten base highlighted is a re-spawned one, spawned since the ruin was created.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1726 posts Envision Developer
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    The translation doesn't make a lot of sense - the image shows a forgotten base ruin next to a forgotten base. Presumably the ability to do that is the query that's being made, but it is unclear.

I assume that the forgotten base highlighted is a re-spawned one, spawned since the ruin was created.

That is my assumption as well. In some rare edge cases this may happen. Is this causing problem with the game play?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • gamerdruid
    4065 posts Moderator
    I've contacted a Russian player (from the PTE) who confirms our assumptions:
    Pulstar_ru wrote:
    The player does not understand how the base of the Forgotten can be located on a neighboring cell with the ruin of the base of the Forgotten. As a rule, they can be located through one cell, but not in the next.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1726 posts Envision Developer
    Thanks. As I said, under some conditions bases may spawn next to ruins when thats the only free place.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison