EA Forums - Banner

PTE Veteran Configuration Server now LIVE! Come and test! (VetPTE now closed)

EE_Elephterion
1074 posts Envision Developer
edited July 2018
Hello Commanders!

as of now the preparation for Veteran 6 is in full swing!
We have launched a second Public Test Environment with the config for the upcoming Veteran 6 server.
You can find it amon the other servers in the server browser and join if you meet the requirements to join a regular Veteran server.
Alternatively the Link to PTE Veteran: https://prodgame18.alliances.commandandconquer.com/348/index.aspx
We decided to start this server parallel to the regular PTE to avoid impeding ongoing testing there.

Normal PTE caveats apply: PTE Veteran will be wiped and closed on Friday, once the regular Veteran 6 is online. Progress will not carry over nor is progress from Vet 5 be taken into account.
The regular set of Quality-Of-Life commands is enabled. Repairtime, Move-Cooldown and Command Points are being provided with those commands unlimited.
Supply purchases with funds are deactivated.

See you on the battlefield commander!

Changed title: Gamerdruid
Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
Post edited by gamerdruid on

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2598 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    A note - on the vetPTE the morale system AND forgotten attacks are implemented.

I don't know if this will be carried over to the Vet 6 season or even if it is 'normal' on a vet server.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Sounds great guys,Any chance are you going to open up a other PTE vet server,Never Mind i see it has been restarted ,,nice ,,Can i get a updated cheat script guys i will be in there hope you come in and join ..Cheers :)))
  • EE_Elephterion
    1074 posts Envision Developer
    Veteran PTE are only opened when there is a new Veteran Season. Otherwise there is still the regular PTE to playtest. Scripts for PTE commands you have to request in the Scripts section, they are player made.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • gamerdruid
    2598 posts Moderator
    The VetPTE closed within a week of opening. The script you have installed for a regular PTE will work if it is written well.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!