EA Forums - Banner

(DEV Needed) Engine C&C General Zero hour

Alot of modders need the source code for this reason :

1/FIx the Mismatch probleme due a limited engine

2/Upgrade the Game Engine to be more powerfull and add some new feature and make it more stable for moded version of the game

3/ Make a custom Keybinding because at this time that are Hardcoded and stored in the game.dat and the general.exe probably i don't know if they are in this .exe

4/ improuve graphics for moded .big or .gib files

5 / and alot of think like i said all this are for modding community only to make mods and make the game great again

Conclusion : The game at this time can be moded but its limited and if you add some IA the game with time will give to the player some lag and other probleme like consistant freeze and for finish a mismatch désynchronisation that normal because the engine are not created to insure alot of information like moving IA / Creating Unit / Atacking base order or stacking unit in base all this can make a mismatch because the Synchronisation take much more time with big mods if you have alot of unit and if the IA creat more again the game will désynchronise and player will be ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in the game and the limite of the desync will be reached the the MISMATCH Error appear

The modders need the source code to fix that and upgrade the Engine of the game myselft to i need to make the custom keybind like move the camera at this time its UP/DAWN/LEFT/RIGHT keybord key
i want to change it to WASD for QWERTY keybord and ZQSD for AZERTY keyboard !!

I know the Studio are closed for this game but EA conserve the source code of this game they don't care about it but Modders NEED IT then why i creat this Ticket !!!

Sorry for my poor english i am living in french country

[͇̿T͇̿K͇̿]President fondateur Ω

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3182 posts Moderator
    This forum is primarily for the game Tiberium Alliances. You are addressing the wrong audience to get source code from EA.

I understand your aims and they are laudable but they will not be met by anyone who reads these forums.

You should investigate who can give the source code and address it to them.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • the probleme = i don't find zero hour game to creat the topic in
  • You should investigate who can give the source code and address it to them.

give me the correct personne and adress to communicate for this please
  • gamerdruid
    3182 posts Moderator
    I won't investigate who can give the source code, it is you who should do the investigation. I do know that no-one here is likely to be able to authorise the source code being made public.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1366 posts Envision Developer
    I can't help you out either, other than maybe saying: look into the games credits?
    I don't think any other developers of the previous titles are looking at this forum, even if they are still affiliated with EA.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison