EA Forums - Banner

Sectoring

I am not sure how this is possible. On Wrath 18, a player's bases bubbles burst after they had sectored 24 hours earlier. I moved in to attack, but within 15 min of the bubbles dropping he sectored again. That would be 2 sector moves in a little over a 24 hr period. I am stuck 5 days after my last sector. What's the deal

Replies

• Is this supposed to be a bug? This should be under technical issues, tools and scripts. Did you attack him after his bubble burst? It might have had its cool-down timer stop.
  • I don't know if this is a bug. Didn't have opportunity to attack, as my def was healing, he ported. This was within 15 min of bubble burst.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1503 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commander, are you sure the target sectored in the first instance and did not simply move?
    I'll push the topic to the bug section.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Did he attack you when he got in range? This might end up resetting the cool-down. Maybe that's the reason.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1503 posts Envision Developer
    I'm not aware that there is any legit way to reduce the relocation cooldown by attacks.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • All I know is he was under bubble for 24 hrs so I assume he had sectored. I had a dead base close by, and was waiting for opportunity to attack. When his bubble popped, I respawned next to him and as my def was healing he sectored. And this was within about 15 min after his bubble dropped.
    He did not attack me.
  • Soixie
    459 posts Member
    If you haven't sectored recently, you can sector twice within 24hrs. Known feature of the game.
  • How do you define recently. He was killed by someone in my alliance on 7-7 and sectored out then. 5 days later he sectors twice in 24 hrs. Still seems fishy to me