EA Forums - Banner

PTE Returns on 3rd August

Public Test Environment remains offline until tomorrow, Friday 03. August 2018.

Sorry for your inconvenience, we appreciate everyone testing and reporting on the world.
Envision Entertainment Community Liaison

Replies

• Hi Elephterion,

is there a restart or is it going on? Some have the ambition to level the bases to 65. It would be verry nice to give the approximate time when the server is back online.

Best regards,

Pointchen
  • When would PTE be online again? I would like the chance to test the features and see how good the next fs world settings. I hope I get to wrestle with a lvl. 20 forgotten base at the start of the game in PTE (or one hour after joining).
  • gamerdruid
    1969 posts Moderator
    edited August 3
    Depending on what settings they you use, a level 20 base may be within minutes of starting by using the official cheats.

The PTE has already returned - it is the same one as before the maintenance with bases etc still intact.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Depending on what settings they you use, a level 20 base may be within minutes of starting by using the official cheats.

The PTE has already returned - it is the same one as before the maintenance with bases etc still intact.
    When would the reset occur? I am itching to attack a lvl. 24+ base within a handful of steps from my to be new location. Does the new world have a steeper base gradient and a higher leveled forgotten fortress? I want to see a lvl. 90 base or something; raise the player level limit to something like 90.
  • gamerdruid
    1969 posts Moderator
    No date announced for a new PTE. It is likely towards the end of August before Firestorm 10 is launched with changes to the ruleset.

What those changes will be hasn't been announced either. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us :cold_sweat:
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • PLZ make it happen ASAP.lol You guys kick ****.