EA Forums - Banner

Not getting all of my 900 Command Points a day, only getting about 250 or so. This is not the frist

Not getting all my 900 CP a day

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3291 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure why you think you should be getting 900 per day. The rate of production is 10 per hour so you should get 240 per day unless you're on a different planet to me which has 90 hours in a day :D
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I payed for 900 CP per day, and am not on a DIFFERENT planet
  • was only getting 250 maybe 300CP a day, so you fell short by 700CP per day for 30 days which equals 21,000 CP i Never got
  • You cannot pay to get 900 CP 'Per Day' - you pay for a maximum capacity of 900CP. If you don't use your CP on one day with a cap of 900 it will keep adding on until the limit is reached, with a regular cap of 100 the cp production stops.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Control to Major Tonks
    10 CP per hour 24 hours is 240 CP
    your cap is say 1000 CP you get it by not using any for 4 days ie 240 per day adding up to you Max Cap amount
    That is what you purchased NO ONE can get over 240 a day
  • methuselah
    403 posts Senior Moderator
    Maths :D
  • alright 960 should have said 4 days 4 hours but what is 40 CP between Friends B)
  • I'm not getting 900 / day either.

Let me know how that is possible cause the max I can achieve is 600cp / day ;)