EA Forums - Banner

Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later.

Prev13
djhyper43
11 posts New member
No Funding Possible.

Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later.

Get youre act together EA.

Unbelievable

Regards

DJ

Replies

• Help please.
  • Same problem here. This is a game killer as you just started a new server....
  • The issue appears to be resolved, payment options are now available again.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Not fixed for me. I'm still getting this error.
  • $#%!$%#@$%
  • Yeah, I plan to kill two bases, move to my ruin so I can drop my base in the new territory I created. I try to buy a few credit crates and I cannot because you people have royally screwed this game up. Please, just stop messing with the game.
  • Not resolved here yet. What the heck?
  • was resolved here about 12hrs ago, now same problem back again
  • gamerdruid
    3505 posts Moderator
    It is now a known problem that will hopefully be resolved once the USA wakes up - although it is a Saturday so maybe not!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • it is not possible that you can not load funds ... every update is born a new problem, before updating you can not try the game like a beta server ???, money is thrown in the toilet every update
  • MigueFn
    1 posts New member
    and all the money invested in the game so far, who will return it to us? if now it does not allow us to recharge funds and continue until the moment .. without funds it is impossible .. solutions already !!!
  • I am from the uk and im still getting the same message http://prntscr.com/kk524y
  • Same problem here since yesterday..... A continual comedy of errors at EA ;)
  • Soixie
    459 posts Member
    I highly suspect the 3rd party non-EA team 'managing' this product fired their programmer, who hid several Easter Egg bombs in case they were fired. No one qualified to run an IT staff could possibly be this ignorant. Seriously, the comedy of these errors is mind boggling.
  • gamerdruid
    3505 posts Moderator
    LOL @Soixie for the conspiracy theories.

The funding side of the system is EA's responsibility alone, so any Easter eggs thrown in would not be from a 3rd party. If you are having trouble buying funds, contact EA support as that is their responsibility. It is the one thing within the game they should be able to help with by escalating the issue.
  • truly the most foolish thing you could let happen .... i see hordes of people leaving this most unreliable game for other games that run without these kinds of problems ... why would you guys let this kind of bug continue .... if we cant buy funds when we need them whats the point of playing this game if all its going to do is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ us off .... i bet your loosing tons of money because of this .... fire whoevers incharge of the funds department
  • gamerdruid
    3505 posts Moderator
    No-one with that kind of power (to fire people) will read your post. Contact EA support.
  • my only issue is that my SP is full lol so im missing out on the regen
  • Locknot
    4 posts New member
    I have the same issue. Got in contact with support. Himanshu advised to clear cache. I did and restarted computer as well. No change still can't buy funds.

Turned off the computer. Took a walk with the dog. Decided to try this again. However this time with Edge. I mean maybe Chrome didn't work. So started Edge. Never used it at all so there coudn't be any cache issue.

So how did it go? Well, I woudn't be posting here if it worked!

EA clearly doesn't have any clue.
  • Soixie
    459 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    No-one with that kind of power (to fire people) will read your post. Contact EA support.

According to EA (call was escalated 3x), they no longer support this game and these forums are to be used for any and all support issues. EA has nothing to do with this game beyond hosting it, any technical aspects and problems are handled by the forums. Apparently EA still has access to development logs (Siebel? Maestro?) as the issue was filed over 24hrs ago and no one wanted to resolve the issue before the weekend and it's not expected to be resolved before Monday.