EA Forums - Banner

Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later.

Replies

• I wanted to add to 4 accounts but am unable to do at this time
    Get the same as 1st post says I am in Spain pay in Euros so what is the Problem
  • I have also an annoying picture with an inscription about impossibility purchases. When will the problem be solved? And what is the reason ? Sanctions from Donald trump?)))
  • Ok EA; you did it again, every update, every change you made to this game you make it bad.. i hope Will have a payback about your ugly bug im loosing repair time becaause now its RED. and i cant acummulate more :/
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    This has nothing what-so-ever to do with updates. EA maintain (or not) the payment system on servers not running the game.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1426 posts Envision Developer
    edited August 2018
    Soixie wrote: »
    According to EA (call was escalated 3x), they no longer support this game and these forums are to be used for any and all support issues. EA has nothing to do with this game beyond hosting it, any technical aspects and problems are handled by the forums. Apparently EA still has access to development logs (Siebel? Maestro?) as the issue was filed over 24hrs ago and no one wanted to resolve the issue before the weekend and it's not expected to be resolved before Monday.

To enlighten this further, technical aspects are covered by us Envision developers, anything regarding customer relations, such as payment and purchase, is EA's department still. We developers only maintain and develop the game portion however.
    The website for the purchase of funds sits with EAs inhouse WebDev team as its part of EAs responsibilities (e.g Billing), notified them directly in this case to speed up the process.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • I was able to purchase funds via Origin.com You have to add Tiberium Alliances to your game inventory. Then, you add the add ons... If the money doesn't show in your account, contact live chat and they can help you.
  • Xhailed you should not have to go by this long root
    There is a add Funds Button in the game and this SHOULD WORK#
    BUT IT DONT

Just another Muck up by Who Ever is now Running the Game,
  • Soixie
    416 posts Member
    To enlighten this further, technical aspects are covered by us Envision developers, anything regarding customer relations, such as payment and purchase, is EA's department still. We developers only maintain and develop the game portion however.
    The website for the purchase of funds sits with EAs inhouse WebDev team as its part of EAs responsibilities (e.g Billing), notified them directly in this case to speed up the process.

I hear you loud and clear, but this is not what EA is telling consumers. EA has instructed their call center (both India and US) to refuse assistance and direct any and all inquiries to these forums. Every single question is responded with "go to forums". Only after the third escalation did a manager (using their ticketing system) reluctantly inform me the payment issue was logged, but that no team was available to work on the issue before Monday.

As another poster seemed to indicate, one could supposedly purchase funds from an Origin account and transfer credits, but EA management claimed this wasn't possible or simply had no knowledge of it at all.

There is a massive gaping disconnect between the community and whomever is truly in control of this game right now. If your leadership is indicating EA is supporting us, they are delusional.

• also the same problem here it's not fixed yet
  • also the same problem here it's not fixed yet
  • ya got cat in hecks chance of refunds ..... EA dont give two hoots about this game ....
  • Still can't purchase funds:(
  • Still can't purchase funds:(
  • Still NOT working. Don't EA have people working on Saturday, that know what they are doing to fix this problem. 3 days now unsolved for me
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator

There is a massive gaping disconnect between the community and whomever is truly in control of this game right now. If your leadership is indicating EA is supporting us, they are delusional.
    There are two aspects, the money side which is EA, even if their customer support deny this and there is the game itself which is Envision and the support offered here on these forums.
  • Soixie
    416 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    gamerdruid wrote: »

There are two aspects, the money side which is EA, even if their customer support deny this and there is the game itself which is Envision and the support offered here on these forums.

EA isn't denying it at all, they are stating it as fact -> "Stop calling us, we do not support that platform in any shape or form." EA does not even support the money side, EA's only connection to this game is that it resides on their server farm.

As a moderator, I would hope you attempt to find the root problem instead of continuing to tell people to jump off a cliff (Go to EA). There is absolutely zero support for consumers of this product from EA in any capacity for any reason, period.

• gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    The root problem is that the payment system is the only part of the game that EA support. If their 'trained' support staff deny this I cannot be held responsible. I also cannot change the facts. As a more famous quote recently says 'Truth is truth' or was it 'truth is not truth'...... Just because they deny it when you have contacted them doesn't make it the truth.

I am told by the staff at Envision, and staff have posted the same, Envision is responsible for everything 'EXCEPT the funding'. If EA support deny it, get them to contact their managers much higher up the support system.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    The root problem is that the payment system is the only part of the game that EA support. If EA support deny it, get them to contact their managers much higher up the support system.
    Pretty much this. All we as developers can do is to use our contacts we have with the EA team. If you contact EA's helpdesk try to refer this problem to their web development team, not the game development team, as this is usually something related to their work on website/Origin; not the game itself.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Soixie
    416 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    EA denies it to consumers, Envision points consumers to EA, this is a cluster.

The truth is somewhere between the two companies and the responsibility of EA and Envision to resolve, not the consumer. I'll take your suggestion about asking for the web dev team next time I call them, but the suggestion will not help 99%+ of us.

The first link to "support" off the C&C:TA home page is directly to EA, not envision;
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/command-and-conquer-help/

EA's FAQ directs all inquiries back to these forums for any and all game issues, period.
    EA's FAQ related to payments is a link to Origin payment issues and is not related to C&C:TA at all; https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ordering-payment-information/

If one happens to notice by accident the Contact Us link at the top of the page, one enters a ticketing system with Origin; https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

From here, consumers can initiate a problem ticket with EA, but the entire staff there will not discuss support on any level as it relates to C&C:TA.

Easily overlooked, one can click on the "Have EA call me" while inside the problem ticket area. Customer service is polite, but depending on who calls you, most will deny C&C:TA even exists. Only if you mention payment problems are you transferred to the Web team, who refuse to assist. The web team will either submit a Maestro / Siebel ticket for another team to review or tell you they already know of the problem. I was offered in game credits once for my inconvenience, but last week I was informed that EA has removed that ability of the support team 100%.

This is a massive fail and anyone who cared about the consumers who supported their products would work to figure out where the disconnect was and a means to improve it. Ignoring the problem and pretending it doesn't exist isn't a solution.

• methuselah
    403 posts Senior Moderator
    No one is ignoring the problem and saying people don't care is simply not accurate. I agree this is a massive fail, TA survives on those purchases, without those the lights go out. Having said that thought, it isn't a matter of "not caring" I'm sorry.

I don't know what to say about EA here I just don't understand. To say basically "I've never heard of Tiberium Alliances" until you say "I want to give you money" sends a really, really bad message to paying customers.