EA Forums - Banner

Server issues on 9th to11th of September 2019 Don't POST HERE for 14-April-2020

Replies

• Also new crates are not being saved to supplies
  • tommykle wrote: »
    Can not login on sub in some worlds

Then be so kind and tell me which worlds those are.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • danestgoh
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    world 53
    EDIT: Email removed

Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • Tiberian World 22 appears to have all crates restored. I havent gotten feed back from the rest of my teams, but I do see mine so far. Login was much smoother as well this a.m.
  • World 39(USA East Coast) all crates missing. Further, any new crates won do not show up as well. Crate system completely broken. Further, offensive repair time issued for previous server issues are gone as well.
  • Having issue logging into my acct using Chrome. IE allows me to enter game

Im trying to enter world Firestorm 10 .. using Chrome Version 69.0.3497.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    The game logs in ... I click play now and then just sits on the loading screen with no progress bar moving at all.
  • I want to report all my resources have gone to 0 on W2 as well (haven't checked the other worlds yet), noticed after a member of my alliance mentioned they had the issue.
  • I have lost all my supplies in world 2 NL! And even if i now conquer crates, they won't show up! Where are they?
  • Lost all my supplies as well. I'm on world 45 (west coast server). Already rebooted once. They still didn't reappear.
  • On world 45 us west coast. All my supplies are gone. +12 command points, +900,000,000 tiberium/crystal, extended repair times +12 hours, 450,000,000 power etc. all gone! I read a post about restarting the game. I tried that. Still gone! A moderated said the server might need to be restarted.
  • i have read thru all posts i am also having the same issue. i have tried chrome, edge , and with out scrips installed with scrips , makes no difference. as i have others i know are logging in i assume its a simple setting issue. but i have not been able to figure it out. i went to geek squad tonight to solve issues. they reloaded chrome, and no scrips running and i tried to switch worlds and they said the response is a server issue and the game EA must solve thee issue. this is what pops up on the screen (signin.ea.com redirected you too many times.) now this is clearly an issue that must be addressed. i am forced to log in on the last, most recent world and cannot go to the world i am / was soon to kill the fortress. i am terribly upset. i have a second account as well and EA is constantly asking me to confirm who i am and send a code , this **** is getting old. I am so close to dropping this game . i've been a continuous player for over 6 years now. spending far to much money. Figure out the issue i would be curious if this had to do with a brand of computer i'm using HP all in one desk top computer. windows 10 using chrome . clearing cache and deleting scripts has no affect.
  • Has the raw material collected so far disappeared, is there an explanation ???
  • Animals-Defence
    66 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    still din't get those 33 x 12 cp from that bigg bundel i bought, it never pop up on my resources.
    So please fix it, i have payed for it !!!

http://prntscr.com/kszzg4
  • Same problems World30 (Europe)
    Maailma 1 and WC works normal
  • gamerdruid
    3582 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Animals-Defence remind us which world. Also, send a pm to @Elephterion
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid
    3582 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    i have read thru all posts i am also having the same issue. i have tried chrome, edge , and with out scrips installed with scrips , makes no difference. as i have others i know are logging in i assume its a simple setting issue. but i have not been able to figure it out. i went to geek squad tonight to solve issues. they reloaded chrome, and no scrips running and i tried to switch worlds and they said the response is a server issue and the game EA must solve thee issue. this is what pops up on the screen (signin.ea.com redirected you too many times.) now this is clearly an issue that must be addressed. i am forced to log in on the last, most recent world and cannot go to the world i am / was soon to kill the fortress. i am terribly upset. i have a second account as well and EA is constantly asking me to confirm who i am and send a code , this **** is getting old. I am so close to dropping this game . i've been a continuous player for over 6 years now. spending far to much money. Figure out the issue i would be curious if this had to do with a brand of computer i'm using HP all in one desk top computer. windows 10 using chrome . clearing cache and deleting scripts has no affect.

There have been and continue to be issues logging in. Some are connected with the Chrome itself, a reload won't change that. Some are connected with Windows 10 (not just the brand of computer) and again, the reloading of Chrome or any other browser won't change that.

However, some have found that SRware Iron browser (very similar to Chrome) works when Chrome itself doesn't.

The constant code sending is part of the their security - you have turned on Two Factor Authentication and therefore every time a new log in is detected it will ask for verification. It detects a new login if an old one has replaced some files.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • All worlds should have been restarted now. If you are still having troubles logging in please provide a detailed description of any error you encounter so we can sort out any remaining root causes.
  • ALL OK now EXCEPT on World Tib 36 the SUB does still not Work
    You click on changes to Login you click Log in Gray's and nothing happens
    Its a Pain in the Rear keep having to log accounts in and out When l could just sub them to one account
  • Tiberium 36 was not restarted yet, since there where no indicators of missing crates yesterday so far. We will schedule a maintenance reboot for that world now.
  • redmatch1
    57 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    after the latest chrome 69 update the game runs at 5 FPS.
    Animations have to be disabled or the game is crippled but even then just moving across the map cripples the game.

pls fix
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!