EA Forums - Banner

Server issues on 9th to11th of September 2019 Don't POST HERE for 14-April-2020

15678911Next

Replies

• redmatch1 wrote: »
    after the latest chrome 69 update the game runs at 5 FPS.
    Animations have to be disabled or the game is crippled but even then just moving across the map cripples the game.

pls fix

Problems is in Chrome
    Take off hardware acceleration in Chrome
  • Tertsunen wrote: »
    redmatch1 wrote: »
    after the latest chrome 69 update the game runs at 5 FPS.
    Animations have to be disabled or the game is crippled but even then just moving across the map cripples the game.

pls fix

Problems is in Chrome
    Take off hardware acceleration in Chrome

youre my hero <3
  • i disabled hardware acceleration, this did not correct the issue
  • i just went into chrome and turned off 5 or 6 things. so i do not know what it was specifically i changed , but now the game allowed me into the other worlds
  • ok tonight when i started all things still didnt work in the login to new worlds game page.

i went into chrome and turned every thing off that was an added feature in chrome. if it said it was sugjested , i left it on, but it has many things its doing in assisting site search and such. turn it all off. also it was tracking when the game zoomed in or out. i deleted the info in there. and when i reboted chrome and loaded the game every thing worked good. also i was running at 54 fps in game not dropping to 2 or 3 fps.

i hope this helps solve more issue for players. all of this happened when chrome updated on my computer automaticly.
  • Wratch 23

What have that world other worlds dont have?

50-80 times under 24h you get kicked out of the world.
    15 times you log in, you bee drected to start a new game.
    Cp and repair go down to half or disapere, TA funds disapere.
    Cp and repair counter stops for longer times
    Sub login dont working in Wratch 23 and Tib 36 Europe.

Old worlds kick you out of the game every 6h or 4h

A lat to fix , First give back funds!!!

/KnaZ.
  • If you klick on a marker or different markers, you can kilick on theme 4 times, then sattelitezoom/ watch any base and more frezzes.
    and need to relog.
  • SUB Log in Works on 36
    My Main account is running 4 subs No Problem Now
  • Internal Error 500 "We've made a tactical error. Fall back and regroup!" FIX IT PLEASE was able to get to login then the error page
  • gamerdruid
    3569 posts Moderator
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!