EA Forums - Banner

Server issues on 9th to11th of September 2019 Don't POST HERE for 14-April-2020

Replies

• You take our money then buy cheap servers with it ...the server change has dramaturgically slowed the load times of all world's.

The game is near unplayable ...i assure you this will be my last world …. bye bye from me after 7 years....
  • 33 isnt loading for me, just sits there. yikes
  • gamerdruid
    3417 posts Moderator
    I've just logged into Tib 33 - normal with F12 help so either they rebooted or it was a transient error.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • with f12 help? lol. i press f12, doesnt help?
  • Hi,
    nekem még mindig nem töltődik be a Tib 33. Az F12 nem segít.
  • Calm down, the Windows update is to blame. As long as Windows sees us as a tester, I now turn off the automatic update. It just brings trouble.
  • So EA fixed it ... I am glad, but would like to say this: for months you have been telling us that is was not EA's fault and therefore could not be fixed by their programmers. (nobody believed you). You guys kept telling us to remove cookies etc while you knew very well that this did not solve the problem. No doubt this attitude - or is it sheer stupidity - has cost EA money. I have never seen any company that handles his customers like EA does.
  • gamerdruid
    3417 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Some of the issues weren't EA's doing, many were. Those that were of EA's doing obviously could be fixed by them, those that weren't (for example after an update to Chrome or a Windows update changed something important) then it takes a little longer to track down the cause of the issue. I can't remember anyone saying the programmers at EA can't fix something. Generally it is Envision staff we refer to for solutions of problems caused by bugs in the game, however EA did cause problems by changing to the unified login and then moving servers. What may be said is that they did not cause the problem in the first place! Removing cookies etc was not a 'solution' but a way of getting things working.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Gabor
    I can not enter tiberium 36 . WRite Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()
    The server does not work?
  • This isn't working for me either with the language set to English as described previously.
    There are two errors from Chrome...

1. Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list utag.js:76

2. GET https://p.typekit.net/p.gif s=1&k=ipn3tud&app=typekit&ht=sh&h=www.tiberiumalliances.com&f=7077.7083.7093.7095.7097.7101.7103&a=366630&sl=75&fl=9&js=1.14.8&_=1536498990244 net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    Image (async)
    pa @ ipn3tud.js:8
    f.active @ ipn3tud.js:33
    R @ ipn3tud.js:24
    ob @ ipn3tud.js:30
    mb.m @ ipn3tud.js:29
    (anonymous) @ ipn3tud.js:29
    Promise.then (async)
    a @ ipn3tud.js:29
    kb.start @ ipn3tud.js:29
    (anonymous) @ ipn3tud.js:35
    Ma @ ipn3tud.js:19
    (anonymous) @ ipn3tud.js:35
    ub @ ipn3tud.js:31
    (anonymous) @ ipn3tud.js:31
    e @ ipn3tud.js:22
    Qa.n.onload @ ipn3tud.js:23
    load (async)
    Qa @ ipn3tud.js:22
    wb.load @ ipn3tud.js:34
    rb @ ipn3tud.js:31
    pb.load @ ipn3tud.js:30
    window.Typekit.load @ ipn3tud.js:38
    (anonymous) @ p4f_common_nav.js:617
    elem.onload.elem.onreadystatechange @ p4f_common_nav.js:81
    load (async)
    load @ p4f_common_nav.js:78
    init_font @ p4f_common_nav.js:615
    main @ p4f_common_nav.js:654
    (anonymous) @ p4f_common_nav.js:670
    (anonymous) @ p4f_common_nav.js:671
  • Hello!

By entering my username and password and pressing to validate with the authentication server, the ERROR 500 message returned:

http://prntscr.com/ksf6s4

During the authentication process, not loading the load.

Greetings, vindicator1395.
  • Hello!

By entering my username and password and pressing to validate with the authentication server, the ERROR 500 message returned:

Three attempts later it worked.
  • Chrome 69 caused very low fps when viewing map, but not viewing bases. Determined from trial and error. Reverting to Chrome 68 resolved this issue. With and without scripts.
  • Hello!

I have had the same error and after many logout / login I have managed to enter too but when accessing the server change page the window of my servers has gone black and the page appears as blocked by too many redirects.

http://prntscr.com/ksftue
    Always testing something
  • I logged in this afternoon and I lost all of my supplies, please advise on how I can get them back.
  • DeadMeat1990
    6 posts New member
    edited September 2018
    Most of my group were getting kicked or black screens during the fort attempt.
    I had to close my browser and restart my computer then clear the cache before being allowed to log back in.
    When I got back in everyone was saying they could not load subs they were given.

I needed to use a CP crate and found the supplies completely empty. I had a lot of crates stored up so i know they should have been there.

I heard someone say their capacity had changed for CP from 2400 to 100 for unknown reason.

This wasted everyone's time today for our attempt.
    Hell... even getting the forum to start new topic even had an error...

Generals on Wrath 11 deserve something for this major issue.

There are no notes on main page about updates. I always see that updates will be posted but only see about new servers coming and the occasional maintenance.

Unable to get the change server window to open.

This is BAD
    Post edited by DeadMeat1990 on
  • You're not alone in 'losing' supplies. So far, each world visited, shows I have no supplies :/
  • i was logged in and lost all my resources :( not happy, I want to know how to get them back as well !!! Grrrrrr
  • Пропали все добытые ресурсы
    https://c2n.me/3WzbXxG
  • what can i do?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!