EA Forums - Banner

Server issues on 9th to11th of September 2019 Don't POST HERE for 14-April-2020

Replies

• Пропало всё в центре снабжения в Firestorm 10 на Alspiter

• Me too, all my crates have disappeared on Wrath 11
  • The same is the case on the Dutch Wereld 2: all RT crates are gone and the five standard crates are all 0.
  • Same thing here, ALL GONE on world Tiberian22. !!
  • look like mine are back for now, not risking it going to cash in as many as I can
  • The same is the case on the Dutch Wereld 2: all RT crates are gone and the five standard crates are all 0.
  • I have the same problem. After wanting to use a cash box, an error message told me that it could not be done and that no cash had been used. I had to close the page and could not reconnect. I just reconnected and wanting to reuse my cashier I notice that I have nothing.
  • I've been getting slow game the last week or so, and now today getting the 500 error as well. Finally get in game and all the supplies/resources that were saved up are gone!
  • Hi team
    after trying to use a Tiberium resource from the supplies menu I got an error message that then froze the whole screen. had to close down google chrome. they couldn't log back in. had to reboot the laptop. finally got back in to find all my resources showing zero.
    Also can't change server from the first page. or in game.
    Any ideas team?
  • sorry this was in server Tiberium 26 around 10.40 server time.
  • I am also no longer able to get the change server window to open.
    It goes for a few seconds then goes back to the play now to the last server I was on.
    This is bad.
  • sambot1
    3 posts New member
    Same here monde 16 french and i can't buy anything, error message "wrong account"
  • I also have the same problem, today on server 29. I logged in this morning, everything was fine, logged it tonight to see that all my resources are on 0!!
  • Same problem here at Wereld 4, no resources whatsoever. All disappeared en showing "0"
  • Can't spend resources and no options button for subbing. What is going on?
  • I lost all of mine this afternoon also :(
  • Yes. it seems that there is an error somewhere in the system - your resources won't have been lost, it will be the server has lost communication with the database that has the resources details.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • This is not a planned change. This is not maintenance as far as I know. It is unlikely to be planned as it is Sunday.

The issue isn't confined to one world or one group of players.
  • Supplies will still be there, it sounds very much like a breakdown in communications between servers and databases. It will be corrected asap.
  • I can't use funds to buy resorces, it give me the message TRANSACTION FAILED:ACCOUNT ERROR
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!