EA Forums - Banner

rassismus ?

Prev1
they want us to stop the game
when will you understand that this behavior makes you lose money?

why not forbid attacking the guys who destroyed the center?
this is in your possibilities

pity you made a game catchy but given the behavior of these racist racist players, by making racist remarks, you will lose many players, under the pretext that they are German and we french

cordially

Replies

• yo noci

several complaints have been lodged since tiberium13
    these guys take advantage of their benefits to destroy the center then pass their accounts that they created during the game

if EA looked a little closer they would see that most of his accounts have the same ip
    the fact of being destroyed after having broken the center does not disturb them absolutely they change
    we call this the musical chairs
    when it comes to racism it's a lot simpler than that
      THEY DO NOT LIKE THE FRENCH !!

ask for German nationality ^^
  • I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are telling me. You can contact me own the forum directly and give me some details, that would be helpful.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • hello I am the brother of noci
    to be a French Ali is to disappear from the game
    this is what the roots asks for tiberium 34
    if it's not racism?

here are several days that they block the center at level 42
    they have already destroyed the center
    now all ali consonnace other than German they destroy them systematically
    my classmates and I put money into this game and not a little
    I do not see why these guys generate other accounts to block this world?
    just look at the world to see it
    from north to south everything is blocked
    from the world tiberium 13 we try to make EA attentive to the abuses of certain alliances
    center destroyed, we change the ali, and we start again
    look what they are doing to move forward new account
    it is like the obvious flight
    designers have revolutionized these games they are rotting
    pity
    they would be enough once the taci destroyed to block their attacks
    cordially
  • methuselah
    403 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm totally lost as well.
  • see map

red + double accounts + triple accounts
    create accounts during the game

https://zupimages.net/up/18/35/vn7x.png
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Welcome to the real world - not everyone is nice and racism exists the world over. Without going too much into the politics of the real world, real world nasty people exist! Some of them play online games! Some of them place CnC:TA and act out their real world nasty views on innocent players.

The problem isn't multiple accounts, or preventing others from taking the centre, it is nasty people using in game strength for nasty real world abuse. It's probably the type of abuse, if it could be proven, would be illegal in many countries. But it can't be proven to the extent that EA will act upon complaints.

This type of problem probably isn't confined to EA games, or CnC:TA. Reading the online press you see the same thing all over.

There has been many discussions on the King of the hill nature of this game, and of multiple accounts played by the same player. Neither of these is going to change soon.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • sorry for my english

Hello I'm the brother of NOCIFERE, to be in a French alliance is to be doomed to disappear

That's what Back to the Roots do on tiberium 34
    Anti-French mentality proven and recognized by themselves

For several days they have been blocking the center at level 42 when they have already destroyed the center

My comrades and I put money in this game and not a little bit

I do not see why these guys are sending accounts to block this world?
    Go check if you want, just look at the world to see it, from north to south, everything is blocked

Since the world tiberium 13 we try to make EA attentive to the abuses of certain alliances. When they have destroyed the center, they change their alliance and start again for one part and the others will destroy all the bases of the other alliances, it is clearly anti-game.

The designers have revolutionized these great games and these people are rotting them
    pity
    Why not remove the pvp for alliances that destroyed the center? It would solve many problems on this game
    Cordially
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    We typed at the same time. See my reply above.
  • pity you will still lose players
    we will not advertise for cnc ^^
  • Hi,

the occupation of Territory, to call racism, is stupid. Play diligently and intellectually and get better Nobody is given anything in this game. Real racism can not be recognized by red dots. Get used to the fact that not only dogs mark and defend their territory, people do too.
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    In English the term wouldn't be racism either - prejudice against another nationality yes, racism it is not.
  • Racism is a Term Often used by Liberal Left Wing losers who can not put up a Decent argument to justified what they dont agree with
    sorry Pal but stop being a loser and up your Game play and Grow Up
  • you speak without knowing
    you did not read the cat
    so stop saying loser or winner
    there has just lost 50 players and funders who are paying
    when they will have lost enough money maybe then they will change the concept

mount an ali then create accounts for a 2nd ali to block the server I do not call that play but purely and simply steal the players

I have several taci to my credit my alliance has never blocked the center to pass ghost accounts for the medal
      so your remarks you keep them for you TheSpanishRat1
  • Soixie
    416 posts Member
    50 Accounts can work together through team work, dedication, comradery and funding to take over any world/server. Only those players with the ability to do so and prove themselves to overcome all other alliances through negotiation or bloodshed are deserving enough to obtain a server flag.
  • Soixie
    416 posts Member
    Tib 34?

There are 7,600 accounts on that world lol

http://cnc-map.com/

Anyone not a part of the lead alliance and their allies will need to make peace with them and ask them to get you a flag. Your only alternative is to form your own alliance group, rise up and wipe them off the server by force then take center. If you don't like these two options, join a new server and try again.

Welcome to CNC: TA
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    cnc-map.com is well out of date, 84 days at present, the change to single sign-on prevented the updating of the site.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    cnc-map.com is well out of date, 84 days at present, the change to single sign-on prevented the updating of the site.

You might want to test that theory. It's 100% accurate for my worlds and never but a few days old.

You might be thinking of the old cnc-alliancemap site, which is dead.
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    The link you gave, leads to the cnc map site - this is the view for world Tib 34 the last tib world on the list.
    http://prntscr.com/kpfgt9
    516k8enu3851.png

is the last Wrath world, Wrath 22.
  • I'm looking at player locs for my world (s), that part of it is 100% accurate.
  • https://zupimages.net/up/18/36/etnu.png Tiberium 34 Yesterday 02/09/2018

Impossible to approach the poi 42

no poi, no power, yet army level 39
    do you find this just that the card is blocked by guys who have already destroyed the center?

your option of destroying the guys who destroyed the center is zero
    they change their ali so they are not destroyed
    there is an effort to be made on it

many online games prohibit double triple and quadruple accounts
    why is EA unable to do it?

reminding that this method makes you lose a lot of money !!

Not to mention the context of you are another nation that German you have nothing to do on this world ???

pity for this game yet attractive