EA Forums - Banner

Missing paid Premium Supply Pack!

Around a week ago I purchased the Premium Supply Pack for 19,999 TA Credits and for some reason it never showed up in my account. I have been trying to deal with this problem through EA but they have literally been no help to me at all and for some reason think that posting to the forum is my answer to getting this settled. Personally, I find that a company that takes your money should be held responsible no matter what but when all you have to deal with is customer support from India, I guess they don't seem to understand that philosophy!

Anyway, if there is anyone on here that can fix this or at least give me my 19,999 TA credits back, I would appreciate it. At this point, I rather have the credits back.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4263 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Which world did you make the purchase, and which account name?
    The people that can deal with this don't work at weekends, so posting today means you may have to wait until Monday or Tuesday for a satisfactory reply.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • KenB1972
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I purchased it at Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances - Tiberium Alliances 36 (Europe) Server

As for the Account name, it is under the same name I am posting here, I don't even know how to change the name to show any other name then KenB1972
    Post edited by KenB1972 on
  • gamerdruid
    4263 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Some people have multiple accounts and post here under one name and play under different ones which is the reason for asking.

Can you be a little more specific about the time of day and date? Even if you can't get the date correct the time may help.
  • I purchased the coins on August 24, 2018 at 8:12:09 PM PDT through PayPal and since the game seems to have no sort of receipt to show such purchases or saved histories, I can't give you the exact time. All I can tell you was that I purchased the package shortly after I bought the TA coins.
  • That should be enough details for them to search through their logs and find what happened to the TA transaction using the TA credits to buy the Premium pack.
  • I hope so.
  • Hello Commander,

I'll try and see if we can find your missing package. As for a transaction history, you can view that in your user panel on Origin.com: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/orderhistory/index

I should note that the Premium Supply Pack takes effect immediately upon purchase. Have your capacities been increased?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • no, I was worried that because I had already purchased similar upgrades already that maybe I reached some sort of cap. Nothing increased when I purchased it and my days on my current stuff stayed the same and were not extended back to 30 days.
  • Have you checked your purchased history for the Premium Package?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • KenB1972
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    yes and I see it is there, but as I stated, I never received the contents of it.

I really hope this can be settled quickly as I was promised one thing by one person then told another thing by another person over at EA Support. I am not sure if it was a language barrier problem where we were just not understanding each other or what but I do find it ridiculous that they did tell me that they had no way of seeing what I paid for inside the game when that page you showed me is an actual EA page on their very own site! This is one of the biggest reasons I wish they would keep support in the country that the person is from. This way everyone understands each other better and there is no misunderstandings at all. Anyway, as I was saying before, at this point, I would prefer my coins back and then I will buy the pack when my current stuff expires. I think that might have caused the problem in the first place.
  • gamerdruid
    4263 posts Moderator
    Having multiple caps isn't the cause of the problem.