EA Forums - Banner

18.3 Patch preview on PTE

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    A simple answer from me, no! I'm not part of the development team that is supposed to test these things!

Hopefully, @Elephterion or @enigm or @Pitchforka will have tested this......
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • OK, we will see next Thursday.
    Always testing something
  • The button we have implemented is our own code, so I'm not sure if there will be a conflict.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • nefrontheone
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @Elephterion
    I have got same problem with external script.

You can test this easily:

Create three bases, put in all bases END like name and wait for collect packets.

If you click "new button collect all" and collect all, works better than MaelstroomTools (works fine). O:-)

ONLY IF YOU CAN
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams -
    My comments are only mine.

• iguanaworld
    163 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The button we have implemented is our own code, so I'm not sure if there will be a conflict.

If you do not have a chance to try it, I'll do it when the new version will be on production machines.

Yes, as @nefrontheone says it's about having bases with the same name (iguana1, iguana1, iguana1) and the script button only collected the packages from the first base, the other ones did not touch them.
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    The way the new routine works is probably not using the base names but the unique ID numbers of each base, in which case the issue won't arise. It can be tested on the PTE easily, as you know.
  • Ha ha ha, I have no desire to be pursued tirelessly by @leo7044 :-(
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    Use a new account - he won't know.
  • Ha ha ha, I can wait a couple of days. O:-)
    Always testing something
  • On the Subject of miss use of Multi accounting
    I play 4 FINANCED Accounts, But have NEVER I Repeat Never Miss used them to feed a Main account

Reason I use 4 is simple 2 NOD 2 GDI While I am waiting Twiddling my Thumbs for Repair time or CP on one account I can carry on playing with the others to Pass the time

There are a large number of Players with 2 or 3 and like me 4 accounts Who never abuse the Rules so why should we be penalised by Non Paying Players or Players that are not up to standard or those who moan as they are just bad Losers
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    I suspect that the changes being planned won’t have much impact on you style of play. The changes are aimed, as far as I understand them, at those abusing the rules and therefore if you don’t abuse them then life may become more difficult but you’ll be able to continue much as you do now.