EA Forums - Banner

more problems

2Next

Replies

• diplo3 wrote: »
    ...we were promised better service....

Neither Envision or EA has made such a statement anywhere to my knowledge. The only two statements ever released by Envision is "we are working" and "we know". Occasional discounts, community partnership, social media and support died long ago. Game bugs aren't even being addressed as the ship has too many other holes to fill.

• Nice update, again

Server Error in '/' Application.
    The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /117/index.aspx
  • Yes, we are aware of the situation and currently working on a solution.

and when you do dont plan another 'update' 4 weeks later only to break everything again.
    this has been going on for years with you people.

do you periodically get a new project manager that needs to put his stamp on it or something?
    because otherwise i have no clue why you always create more problems, when it works dont fix it.

• i think its only offline for us , they are helping the angry birds in their progress o:)
  • when will it stop???
    https://prnt.sc/lgln1b
  • the latest patch a complete disater as usual. no one can log in to subs , mail glitches. the list is endless. sack the lot of them and get in people who can make the game work., everyone upset
  • What patch?
    Version 19.1 has not been released yet.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    2887 posts Moderator
    edited January 26
    Correct, the last patch was 18.3 which was a long time ago.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!