EA Forums - Banner

In-Game Graphics Not Loading Properly

On Firefox: Developer Edition some graphic elements\ icons are missing & not loading ! This happened after the patch —though I could be wrong.
~The Air Turns A Deadly Shade of Purple~ -[ Alien FX Fiend™ ]-

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    The failure of the graphics yesterday was to do with the connectivity errors, I don't know what is the cause today unless there are still issues remaining. Other issues have been reported to do with substitutions and to do with supplies, which may or may not be associated with the connectivity issues or the patch.....

Have you tried with the standard Firefox on your machine? Which worlds (as some issues seem to be world/server related)?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • laserbeak
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    The failure of the graphics yesterday was to do with the connectivity errors, I don't know what is the cause today unless there are still issues remaining. Other issues have been reported to do with substitutions and to do with supplies, which may or may not be associated with the connectivity issues or the patch.....

Have you tried with the standard Firefox on your machine? Which worlds (as some issues seem to be world/server related)?
    Nope, only with Firefox: Developer Edition (won't use the Stable edition cause it'll mess up my Sync when I revert.) Wrath 8 [United Kingdom*], & it's just some units images aren't appearing like on Attack Base screen --could be a Firefox' Content Blocking setting issue, I will check ! Also, I didn't see the Collect All button when I fired it up on Puffin Browser !
    P.S: Okay I see the Collect Resources button on Puffin Browser (has no scripts) —this is so c00 !
    Post edited by laserbeak on
    ~The Air Turns A Deadly Shade of Purple~ -[ Alien FX Fiend™ ]-