EA Forums - Banner

Tib 37 restart?

2Next

Replies

• if there is no knowledge to make high-quality updates, why do they even do
  • they are not telling us what the problem is because it must be very embarrassing for them. In the past for big problems, they were very quick to blame other people and suppliers, but not this time.....
    Tib37 should be restarted but I very much doubt they will do that as they will do anything to stop giving back people funds they have spent.
  • I must congratulate you on a fantastic job youve done with Tiberian 37.
    A world which has teams like Crazy Machine (Northern Empire), Defcon, Section 8, Angry Birds, Die Hanse Ritter and many other good teams.
    What could have been a fantastic server has turned into a disaster.

Congrats on making even more players quit this world and some for good.

Now for those that invested money into this server they should get it back.
    What youre doing is pure theft right now, start a new world and make it so unstable you cant even play resulting in people walking away from it.
    But the money is in.

I dont think its fair what youre doing to players, you implement changes/fixes/patches which ALWAYS **** the game up and then do it on a friday, just before finishing work and the weekend hits.
    And to top it off while having outages and other issues you launch this new world everyone has been waiting for.

Stop hiding behind the EA flag and take responsibility for what you have done Envision.
    You ruined this game to the point of no return for pure greed.

• Well said...
  • c'est une honte de faire commencer un server dans c'est conditions si sa continu je quitte définitivement ce jeu !!!
  • gamerdruid
    2848 posts Moderator
    The issues are common to all world, not just the new Tib37. It is the same for everyone and is unfair to all, not just those that decide to fund accounts.

The clock will stop for packages if the world is stopped, it will continue to tick for those worlds simply inaccessible. What does change is the ability to access and use the extras such as rt or cp.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    It is frustrating I agree. I don't know this I'm just a mod but I think this was just bad timing not a FUBAR server. Even the old servers are experiencing issues I'm sure they will get it fixed, waiting for the fix is no fun though.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    The issues are common to all world, not just the new Tib37. It is the same for everyone and is unfair to all, not just those that decide to fund accounts.

The clock will stop for packages if the world is stopped, it will continue to tick for those worlds simply inaccessible. What does change is the ability to access and use the extras such as rt or cp.

Rather than just taking all worlds offline & fixing them they are just screwing us all over.
    Also theres a big difference between a new starting world and one thats been ongoing for a while. You want the best possible start, those with nolifes willing to check every 2mins have the advantage, it's that simple really
  • you ruined the world (we require a restart, with the return of funds)