EA Forums - Banner

Tib 37

Its not so funny , when the server is getting offline again when your hitting a base.
One of my members is hitting this bases , look at the screenshots .

dlb6p0krjtvg.jpg

kxi8ir5hyxif.jpg

This happend yesterday also to me and some other members.
This aint funny, we are funded players and if we buy funds for more cp and rt for killing bases.
Don't go offline, who's giving us back the cp , rt and the resources we lost,
for the repairing of our units that we lost on those bases everytime ?????

You need to fix the loss of our resources, cp and rt.
We din't buy funds for the trashcan !!!!!

CiC Animals-Defence / Clan In Your Face

World Tib 37

Replies

• Adds a bit of excitement, it's like playing the lottery. You know you can kill the base, but you dont know because if the server drops when you are halfway through, you wasted your cp/rt and the base is a sitting duck for someone else...
  • methuselah
    457 posts Senior Moderator
    The warning is pretty clear in the background that the server is going down for maintenance I fail to see the issue here I'm sorry. The server problems are legion at the moment and the gripes legitimate. This one looks to be a normal maintenance and one you were clearly warned was coming.
  • I have a question to the developers about OPs and tib37
    The tunnel would be activated by 6 level difference or by 7 level difference?
    If its 7 , then its not working
    If its 6, how we can know if you using on a server the 6 or the 7 level difference?

Regards
  • methuselah wrote: »
    The warning is pretty clear in the background that the server is going down for maintenance I fail to see the issue here I'm sorry. The server problems are legion at the moment and the gripes legitimate. This one looks to be a normal maintenance and one you were clearly warned was coming.

HA! What about the half dozen 'non-warning' server drops every day? We get no warning for them, also, 10 minute warning before maintenance is ****, it often takes more than 10 minutes to kill a base...